Follow the Reaper
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Living Dead Beat
Hellhounds on My Trail
Blooddrunk
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Children of Decadence (which was interrupted by Alexi profusely throwing up and resulted in Roope soloing for about three minutes instead of finishing the song)
Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded)
Hate Me!
Bed of Razors
In Your Face
Banned From Heaven
Hate Crew Deathroll
Everytime I Die
Downfall

An amazing show, to be sure. Allie/Xanina and I had a great time. :D

We only got there in time to see the end of BTBAM's set, but they were high energy. Their lead singer made an absolutely priceless face during their last song. It was hilarious.

What's the story behind Alexi getting sick? Anyone know?

That's all well and good that "this" is your answer. But if it's that clear to us, how clear is it to him? It ruins a song, and isn't that what we are there to see and he is there to perform? I'm not trying to bash Alexi in any way.. but it just doesn't make any sense that he'd not correct that for himself, the fans and his band. He threw up two nights in a row in Summer '07 when I saw them @ Gigantour in Cleveland and a Headline in Pittsburgh.. and the band has to just play rhythm and stand up there for a few minutes. How do you think they feel after :kickass: into the middle of the show only to be interupted?

Counting down the days to October 6th!!

I cant wait for tomorrow at the Wiltern!
Ive never seen COB live!!
I want to be pretty close to the front so i will probably show up around 2, hopefully thats early enough!
Ill probably be wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

Last night at the Wiltern was a fucking BLAST! I met up with Michael (eveningninja) and his friends. And at first we were doubtful if we would get into the pit cuz soo many people kept cutting in line in front of us. But everything was fine once we got in cuz a lot of those people in front of us had to go back to the car to remove their belts and some had up tickets and they didn't even know it. HAHAHA at them. Anyway so we got perfect spots all the way up in front. a few tiny, short girls were in front of us, but that was good cuz it actually prevented my ribs from getting bruised on the railing. I was in the center, but a little more on Roope's side. I kept giving him the horns and he acknowledged them by turning his guitar sideways and pointing it in our direction. Alexi was in a REALLY good mood. No puking or anything. He said something like "Los Angeles is the real muthafucking hate crew. You guys blow the other guys out of the water" or something like that. It's cuz the people in the pit had a lot of energy. and I hate how everyone went absolutely crazy when they played newer songs like In Your Face and Hellhounds on My Trail. I personally went crazy when they played Bed of Razors, SNBN, FTR, Children of Decadence...like all the good old songs. Nobody even knew the words for these songs either, how sad. they all sang along to the new shit tho. And Jaskka was a sweetheart. after the set was over, he came up to the front of the stage and started touching everyone's hands, I caught a hold of one of his finger, haha. But those little girls in front of me were so annoying. They were like 13 and every time Henkka would walk to our side they made hearts with their hands and they were jumping up and down like little teeny-boppers, which they are I guess. ANYWAYS, after the show, we went by the tour buses and met some guys from BTBAM and TBDM. Nice guys. AND THEN Janne started walking up to meet us! He was in a good mood too. He took lots of pics with everyone, signed autographs and everything. I got my pick signed by him :D altho I really wanted it signed by Roope or Alexi. The rest of bodom came out later on, but they just came out to get in the limo. And guess who was with them? That kid who won the Blooddrunk solo contest! haha, that lucky mofo. I'm pretty sure they all headed out to the Rainbow Club since it was so nearby.

Anyways, maybe Michael will post the pics, they're on his friend's camera.

Yeah I'll get 'em posted. Haven't even talked to Todd yet since the concert but I'll keep bothering him till he sends me the pics :p

Chokehold was the fucking shit! I was surprised they played that. And I actually enjoyed BTBAM and Black Dahlia as well. All the bands simply put forth so much energy for the show; it was great.

Bed of Razors LIVE Enjoy!!
Not by me btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid

Yeah I just love the part:

"I feel the fire burning in my heart"

That song was great live....I hope next time they headline they play a good setlist like that again :kickass:

Did anyone notice when the CoB guys messed up? It was pretty bad. I think it was either during Hate Crew Deathroll or Hate Me

man, i really wanted to go to this but i still haven't gotten my ticket and i'm too sick to go, shitty because i'd really have loved to see that setlist.

Just saw em in SF. Bed of Razors was amazing! Although he was lazy with the actual words! The other bands were meh. There were so many fuckin hot topic kids there. Holy shit. There was a moron in front of me jumping up and down like it was a fucking Nsync concert. Regardless Bodom was amazing!

The rest of bodom came out later on, but they just came out to get in the limo. And guess who was with them? That kid who won the Blooddrunk solo contest! haha, that lucky mofo.

:bah::bah::bah::bah::bah::bah::bah:

FUCK

I think they chose that kid because he looked clear headed and not some mental case because they need to spend time with him.