Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

If you ask me, they need to get rid of Hate Me and Downfall, and start playing Punch Me I Bleed and Translucent Image.

What the...? What's wrong with BFH? It's a great song, and ETID has been played loads of times. I definitely prefer BFH over ETID.

See I don't like either, but I hate BFH more than ETID. :(

If you ask me, they need to get rid of Hate Me and Downfall, and start playing Punch Me I Bleed and Translucent Image.

I'd definitely not be against PMIB, but I don't think most fans would survive the removal of Hate me! and Downfall from the list. Although I'd much rather see Towards Dead End on the list instead of D-fall.

As for TL, well... I'd better just not say anything.

What's wrong with BFH?

I don't see why Hate Me! should be removed from the setlist, it's a great song and works good live.

About Translucent Image, it's not like Alexi has said 4560348956734596795909485239485343485 times that no way they're using again for anything the stuff from the demos.

It's not about tradition but abut the fact that Hate Me! is a relly good live song as well as a great album song, and also the whole band loves it so it'll probably be there for a long time.

I think Hate Me sucks live, but that's just me. Heard it too many times, and I think it's got more punch and intensity in the single record.

You know, honestly, I thought once they started touring again that songs such as T,L,S and Knuckleduster along with IYWPPFW and PMIB would be played for sure because everything else had been so overdone int he previous 2 years. Meh. As much as I'd love to see Kissing the Shadows, ODYWC is like KtS in a way so I'll be happy to see it.

Thanks for the setlist game! I appreciate it.

I went to gigantour just to see Bodom, but I do like Megadeth/listened to them more back in grades 6/7.. And Vancouver was the one city that didn't get Hate Me! I think, so yeah, they better keep it for this tour, it sounds great on the videos I've seen. I like Silent Night Bodom Night more, but Hate Me is a classic. I actually really like the setlists so far, hope they'll come here..

edit: This also means my 3 favourite bands will be here in october.. Fuckin' Amon Amarth, Bodom, AND Opeth! However, age restrictions prevent me from seeing Opeth.. Oh well. I'll be checking here daily for new tourdates.

more edit: Yeah.. Black Dahlia can stay in the US... I don't like the 4 fans they seem to have every time they're support for a great band here. To quote the singer of Goatwhore on the Metal Blades tour: "If I see any Black Dahlia kids doing that karate stuff, I will personally come down there and kick your ass.. Lets get an oldschool motherfuckin circle pit goin'.."

You know, honestly, I thought once they started touring again that songs such as T,L,S and Knuckleduster along with IYWPPFW and PMIB would be played for sure because everything else had been so overdone int he previous 2 years. Meh. As much as I'd love to see Kissing the Shadows, ODYWC is like KtS in a way so I'll be happy to see it.

Maybe Alexi isn't willing to take the risk with the KtS solo? =))

I thought the same, but seems like T,L&S still ''doesn't work''. Meh, I want that song in the setlist!

more edit: Yeah.. Black Dahlia can stay in the US... I don't like the 4 fans they seem to have every time they're support for a great band here. To quote the singer of Goatwhore on the Metal Blades tour: "If I see any Black Dahlia kids doing that karate stuff, I will personally come down there and kick your ass.. Lets get an oldschool motherfuckin circle pit goin'.."

I'm so doing that if I ever happen come in their way in a gig. I hate that! Where the hell do they think they are?

Maybe Alexi isn't willing to take the risk with the KtS solo? =))

I don't think so. KTS solo is really long and stuff, but mostly it's sweeping which is by far the technique with which Alexi is more comfortable. For example I think solos like Mask Of Sanity's one are more difficult for him, and he still plays them.

eh not the greatest setlist but if its cob headlining i'll go, plus i really want to see the new songs off blooddrunk. it would be nice if they could just throw in just one more old song though.

I just realised today some of the kick ass songs there missing in the setlist. Bodom Beach Terror,Bodom After Midnight,Lake Bodom,Were Not Gonna Fall,to name a few.

If its anywhere near the setlist from Gigantour I will definitely not go to this

Damn,it was that dissapointing? I'm sure COB will play for at least an hour and a half if there headlining. So that leaves them enough time to play more older songs.

On a side note, i seen your sig,how was DT live? I missed them this year. I had nowhere near enough money to go see em. Did they play Blind At Heart?

Damn,it was that dissapointing? I'm sure COB will play for at least an hour and a half if there headlining. So that leaves them enough time to play more older songs.

On a side note, i seen your sig,how was DT live? I missed them this year. I had nowhere near enough money to go see em. Did they play Blind At Heart?

Yeah I mean they're my favorite band (tied with Wintersun) so I've been waiting to see em for 2 years and I'm so excited to FINALLY see them live and it was good, but really disappointing....I don't like AYDY at all, they played one of the lamest songs on FTR (still ok live though), Sixpounder (instead of Needled 24/7) but Downfall and Hellhounds on my Trail were good. I just set my hopes up way too high and was disappointed.

Yeah they were great...you can read my full review with pics here if you want:

http://forum.atlantametal.net/viewtopic.php?t=2673

scroll down to the 7th post :)

Yeah I mean they're my favorite band (tied with Wintersun) so I've been waiting to see em for 2 years and I'm so excited to FINALLY see them live and it was good, but really disappointing....I don't like AYDY at all, they played one of the lamest songs on FTR (still ok live though), Sixpounder (instead of Needled 24/7) but Downfall and Hellhounds on my Trail were good. I just set my hopes up way too high and was disappointed.

Yeah they were great...you can read my full review with pics here if you want:

http://forum.atlantametal.net/viewtopic.php?t=2673

scroll down to the 7th post :)

Yeah,COB is my favorite band as well. I couldn't agree more. I dont really care for Sixpounder that much,and i'd much rather see Needled 24/7 live. Let me quess,Hate Me! ? Its a shame that dont play songs such as Kissing The Shadows and Taste Of My Scythe live,but thet make sure they play In Your Face everynight. That songs almost a joke. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to me. I mean,fuck,i'm going to save every extra cent i have, to drive a total of 378 miles just to see them. They better not suck.

Nice,nice,i'll have to read your review. DT is not the best band live,but at least they but on a show with a good amount of variety.

Thanx bro:headbang:

Hey,no one has posted it yet so i will. Scythes-of-bodom.com just announced that COB has finished there tour of japan. The setlist was as follows.

Intro-Evil Dead 2
Hellhounds On My Trail
Sixpounder
Silent Night,Bodom Night
Follow The Reaper
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Banned From Heaven
Needled 24/7
One Day You Will Cry
Children Of Decadence/Chokehold medley
Hate Me!
Angels Dont Kill
Blooddrunk
-----------
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall

Everytime I Die was also played at a show,replacing Banned From Heaven.

Now THAT setlist looks alot better. I love the fact that they come back for the encore with Bodom Beach Terror first. That is fucking sick. I feel that it really is a better song than HCDR,to rejoin the stage with. I also think that Hellhounds On My Trail is a great song to open with. It starts off fast as fuck,and the vocals kick in real quick. Its also off of Blooddrunk,so they open with a fresh new song. I still would like a little bit more changes. Even if they replaced In Your Face with,lets say Were Not Gonna Fall,it would make the show alot better. Awww man,imagine Kissing The Shadows over Hate Me!!! Other than In Your Face,i dont have a complaint with this setlist.

The problem here is every fucking one likes different songs. Everyone of you :)

I personally think they should add PMIB and T,L&S to the list, and I think it's just a matter of time before they do.

Alexi was way off with his parts in Banned from Heaven in Sydney at least, maybe they wanna practise it a bit more.

Great thing they opened the gig with Hellhounds..