Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

I agree about T,L&S, but I think BFH pwns PMIB as slow song, and Angels Don't Kill is not likely to go out of the set.

About the accuracy of BFH live, I've not seen them play it and the quality of the vids on YouTube suck, so I can't judge.

From Blabbermouth:

According to Ticketmaster, CHILDREN OF BODOM and BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME will team up for a U.S. tour in September/October. So far the following dates have been released:

Sep. 11 - Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live!
Sep. 12 - Norfolk, VA @ NorVa
Sep. 13 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Sep. 14 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
Sep. 16 - Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
Sep. 18 - Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre
Sep. 19 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
Sep. 20 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
Sep. 21 - San Francisco, CA @ Warfield Theatre
Sep. 22 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
Sep. 23 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox at The Market
Sep. 25 - Magna, UT @ The Great Saltair
Sep. 26 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
Sep. 27 - Kansas City, MO @ Beaumont Club
Sep. 28 - Sauget, IL @ Pop’s
Sep. 30 - Saint Paul, MN @ Myth
Oct. 01 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
Oct. 02 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave Eagles Club
Oct. 03 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Oct. 04 - Pontiac, MI @ Clutch Cargo’s
Oct. 06 - Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
Oct. 07 - Rochester, NY @ Water St. Music Hall
Oct. 08 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Oct. 09 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
Oct. 10 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium

Yeah,COB is my favorite band as well. I couldn't agree more. I dont really care for Sixpounder that much,and i'd much rather see Needled 24/7 live. Let me quess,Hate Me! ? Its a shame that dont play songs such as Kissing The Shadows and Taste Of My Scythe live,but thet make sure they play In Your Face everynight. That songs almost a joke. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to me. I mean,fuck,i'm going to save every extra cent i have, to drive a total of 378 miles just to see them. They better not suck.

Nice,nice,i'll have to read your review. DT is not the best band live,but at least they but on a show with a good amount of variety.

Thanx bro:headbang:

Yeah it just didn't live up to my expectations at all. I couldn't hear the keyboards 90% of the time and I could BARELY hear the solos either. Yeah I don't really like Hate Me! (although it worked live) and Every Time I Die is so overrated I don't really like that either. I mean I like both songs but I think they are the lamest on FTR. They could at least try to play some different songs on the album. And I don't care if they play a lot of stuff from HCDR but they also play the lamest songs on that album too.

Well I hope you get to see them dude they just added a lot more dates so there might be a closer date so you don't have to drive so far. Like I said I will go if the setlist is good. It's on a Saturday too so I probably won't have to work. If the setlist is good, I can't wait.

And dude you're wrong they were amazing live I loved it. Enjoy the pics and review. No problem :)

Hey,no one has posted it yet so i will. Scythes-of-bodom.com just announced that COB has finished there tour of japan. The setlist was as follows.

Intro-Evil Dead 2
Hellhounds On My Trail
Sixpounder
Silent Night,Bodom Night
Follow The Reaper
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Banned From Heaven
Needled 24/7
One Day You Will Cry
Children Of Decadence/Chokehold medley
Hate Me!
Angels Dont Kill
Blooddrunk
-----------
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall

Everytime I Die was also played at a show,replacing Banned From Heaven.

Now THAT setlist looks alot better. I love the fact that they come back for the encore with Bodom Beach Terror first. That is fucking sick. I feel that it really is a better song than HCDR,to rejoin the stage with. I also think that Hellhounds On My Trail is a great song to open with. It starts off fast as fuck,and the vocals kick in real quick. Its also off of Blooddrunk,so they open with a fresh new song. I still would like a little bit more changes. Even if they replaced In Your Face with,lets say Were Not Gonna Fall,it would make the show alot better. Awww man,imagine Kissing The Shadows over Hate Me!!! Other than In Your Face,i dont have a complaint with this setlist.

Wow didn't see this post before I posted.

If that is the setlist for the US tour, I'm there :kickass:

ok, who's the moron who put the Baltimore show on the same day as Carcass in B'more?

unless they changed the date for Carcass.

^I'm debating whether or not to save up and have like a mini-vacation.. downside is it's going to be shitty weather in October, upside is I might be able to see Bodom 2-3 times, plus Kamelot. I'll have to work everything out, it's going to be expensive though :s

^I'm debating whether or not to save up and have like a mini-vacation.. downside is it's going to be shitty weather in October, upside is I might be able to see Bodom 2-3 times, plus Kamelot. I'll have to work everything out, it's going to be expensive though :s

come here and see them :D

I don't know all I know is Bodom is playing at the Rock and shock festival thats why I already have mine cant wait though Nightwish and Sonata Arctica August 31 Then Children of Bodom October 10 Dimmu Borgir Moonspell Danzig October 17 Amon Amarth Ensiferum Belphegor October 18

Got the email from the promoter in Toronto a few minutes ago:

Bodom will not hit Canada on this tour leg due to another tour line up for them after, where they will be a opening act. Unfortunate but true.

you live in WNY or Ontario, Canada?
Ontario.
Got the email from the promoter in Toronto a few minutes ago:

Bodom will not hit Canada on this tour leg due to another tour line up for them after, where they will be a opening act. Unfortunate but true.

Noel is an awesome guy, if there was a way to bring the show to Toronto he would have. Aw well, Rochester isn't too far from me, and Ohio isn't too far from you guys in T.O.