Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

money issues basically. and also cuz I'm going to a Rancid show in October, so I need to watch my spending. but I'm going to start working again in about 3 weeks tho, so I should probably go.

how much do you think the VIP tix will be? and all you get with those is to meet them backstage right?

money issues basically. and also cuz I'm going to a Rancid show in October, so I need to watch my spending. but I'm going to start working again in about 3 weeks tho, so I should probably go.

how much do you think the VIP tix will be? and all you get with those is to meet them backstage right?

lol, Rancid. Please, save your money!

Hm, well it's up to you then. How many times have you seen Bodom? To me it'd be more a sense of personal worth rather than do you have the money or not. But meh.

I'm not sure about the VIP's. I've never gotten them before. That's partly why I'm waiting till they officially go on sale tomorrow.

when are the VIP tickets usually go on sale? I don't want to go there and find out everyone else has vip tickets because i didn't know there were vip tickets available.

lol, Rancid. Please, save your money!
no way dude, they've been one of my favorite bands for a long ass time now. I'm excited to finally see them :D

Hm, well it's up to you then. How many times have you seen Bodom? To me it'd be more a sense of personal worth rather than do you have the money or not. But meh.

I'm not sure about the VIP's. I've never gotten them before. That's partly why I'm waiting till they officially go on sale tomorrow.

I've seen them 3 times: Unholy Alliance w/Slayer, at the wiltern in 2006, and then just recently at Gigantour. But since the Wiltern is a much smaller venue, I'd love to see them from the pit in there. btw are you gonna go in the pit? (you gotta be in the beginning of line to get in there tho, cuz they cut it off after they let in a certain amount of kids).

I've seen them 3 times: Unholy Alliance w/Slayer, at the wiltern in 2006, and then just recently at Gigantour. But since the Wiltern is a much smaller venue, I'd love to see them from the pit in there. btw are you gonna go in the pit? (you gotta be in the beginning of line to get in there tho, cuz they cut it off after they let in a certain amount of kids).

Yeah we wanna get in the pit. Where do you go if you aren't in the front of the line? And how early do you suggest being to make sure we get in? I'll be stoked to actually see them fucking play Hate Me! this time. At both Gigantour shows I went to they didn't play it :(

scan0105.jpg

If the Rochester show was not smack in the middle of the week, I would have considered going up there. But I'm quite sure that I have class that night and the night of the NYC show so...skipping class to see COB. My priorities as a master's student are so fucked...:lol:

P.S. Joe, you come down to NYC, bring Nick with you and we will have a blast.