Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

Unfortunately I can't order them myslef because I don't have an US adress yet. I will have it once I'll be there wich means 5 days before the show ! But I'll try with my friend who's in NYC right now...

I am going to the show in Rochester. Do you think they'll put out some VIP tickets at a later date? Last time I went to see COB in Pittsburgh, everyone else was having vip, and i didn't know they have them. :(

Ok so tomorrow I was gonna cash my check (finally got a good one.....$416) from work and then buy my Carcass and Children of Bodom tickets.

I looked to see how much they both cost to see how much I need to deposit and then how much I need to take out of my check.

Well Carcass is fine......but Children of Bodom says "Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability." Now I figure they're not on sale yet but this is what it says:

US $22.50

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 07/18/08 10:00 AM EDT ********** Wtf they've been on sale?

Here's the link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E0040EFA02A56D2?artistid=985851&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

I don't get it.....are tickets not on sale yet or what? :confused:

Ok now it's saying they are on sale. WTF?

I guess the site just messed up for a second....well that makes me happier

Nevermind guys :)

wait is testament on all of the dates or was that just an off date for testament on their current tour?

whats this crap for seattle you must be 21 bullshit, iam from canada and im 19 live close to vancouver and want to goto the seattle show
can i get a ticket do they id at the door