Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

cool, Cleveland, here I come.

Good shit man! Awesome to hear! Got my tickets a few days ago. Me and 3 friends are coming up from Pittsburgh. Going to be my 3rd time seeing them this year.. I'm absolutely stoked!! :headbang::headbang:

BTW.. for the person who said they didn't see Hate Me! @ Gigantour.. They played it in Cleveland.

And I don't know how much this will help.. but CoB headlined a show in Pittsburgh on one of the "off" nights during Gigantour and they played for exactly 1:15 with a little break. I'm hoping for at least 1:30. And I want to see Banned from Heaven more than anything!!!!!!

I am going to the show in Rochester. Do you think they'll put out some VIP tickets at a later date? Last time I went to see COB in Pittsburgh, everyone else was having vip, and i didn't know they have them. :(

I noticed that too while I was waiting in line @ Mr. Smalls.. I'm guessing it was a one-off thing. I noticed the VIP tickets when I purchased my tickets on Ticketmaster.. but I didn't see them this time around.

hehehe, VIP at Mr.Smalls.

Seriously, it's a freakin' church.

I'd go see them in churches all the time if it meant they :headbang: as hard as they did @ Mr. Smalls.. it was such a breath of fresh air from Gigantour.. especially cuz the crowd was insane and I was 5 feet from Alexi! :headbang::headbang: And they played longer! U go to the show Nikki? or just been there in the past?

I'd go see them in churches all the time if it meant they :headbang: as hard as they did @ Mr. Smalls.. it was such a breath of fresh air from Gigantour.. especially cuz the crowd was insane and I was 5 feet from Alexi! :headbang::headbang: And they played longer! U go to the show Nikki? or just been there in the past?

I wanted to go, Into Eternity played with them which was a plus, but I couldn't make it.

I saw In Flames with Cannibal Corpse on a Sounds of the Underground offdate in 06

8 more days for me.....I find out if I have off tomorrow and I'm trying to work out getting a ride and 2 friends to go

This tour starts soon

Get excited people...lol :heh:

Still have another month :lol:

we might skip BDM and BTBAM to see Muncipal Waste though

While I like BDM and BTBAM, I agree. Good choice.

Municipal Waste is worth it. I was SO pissed I had to miss them last time they came to Atlanta.

I hope they come back soon. :kickass:

One more week...driving down to MD after class next Thursday...crazy me :loco:

I'm insanely jealous.. I wish I could be seeing them in a week. And crazy? I think you'd be crazy if you WEREN'T going!

Please make sure you get a setlist! :headbang:

Well I definitely got off work, my parents are letting me drive to Atlanta, and I'm pretty sure 3 of my friends are coming with me. Plus Carcass is the day before.

Next weekend is gonna be epic. :)

It might not happen til Saturday being as I'm working tomorrow with little kids, going to class, driving down after class, driving back up and going to work with more little kids on Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to get home Friday afternoon and sleep a good 18 hours :lol: I will definitely try my best. I'm sure Chris will put up stuff before I do.

It might not happen til Saturday being as I'm working tomorrow with little kids, going to class, driving down after class, driving back up and going to work with more little kids on Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to get home Friday afternoon and sleep a good 18 hours :lol: I will definitely try my best. I'm sure Chris will put up stuff before I do.

NO

I command you to post the setlist right after the show :heh:

I'm going tomorrow night at the NorVa:) I would love to see a setlist from tonight's show so I can know what songs to put on a cd for all day tomorrow:)

NO

I command you to post the setlist right after the show :heh:

I will try my best, but it won't be up before late Friday. I gotta go work with my little kids in the morning looking like a :zombie:
If you really want a setlist, bother the hell out of CrazyChris....:p