Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

no... i meant the new songs, how you said 'play something i havent heard before' ... o_O

i think they only played blooddrunk and hellhounds at gigantour off blooddrunk

ah. Well, besides Bed of Razors and the new stuff, I've heard everything.

But hey, I can't complain, I'm just happy to see COB again :D

Hell the setlist for the first gig looks so fucking amazing! So many great songs + the live premiere of SPFTD. Fuck I want that kind of shows too when they come to headline in Europe after Christmas!

from SOB:

According to Blabbermouth.net & Ben Tonsberg, Lamb Of God frontman Randy Blythe joined Children Of Bodom on stage yesterday at NorVa in Norfolk, Virginia to perform "In Your Face". At the end of the track, Randy dived off the stage and into the crowd. Blythe - a proud Hate Crew member since 2006 with a COBHC ink on his arm - performed the same song with COB in Washington DC on the second US Are You Dead Yet? headlining tour back in December '06.

the norva show was kickass. does anybody know the name of that song they played at the very beginning, as they were walking onstage? it was the one with like the marching drum beats and the guy talking about how he was going insane.

does anybody know the name of that song they played at the very beginning, as they were walking onstage? it was the one with like the marching drum beats and the guy talking about how he was going insane.

I wasn't there, so obviously I didn't hear it, but it could have been this:

"They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" by Napoleon XIV

It took me long enough to resize and upload all my pictures. I'll only put some up and put the rest into another photo album online for you guys.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

There is definitely an Alexi puking picture. Poor thing...
I was right in front of Henkka so there are tons of Henkka pictures in the online album. And of course, Janne doing what Janne does best, drinking :lol:
I will definitely take more pictures at the Philly and NY dates. Hopefully this time with another camera because my mom's took some awfully shitty quality.
Oh and the photo album online: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v475/xanina/Children of Bodom/

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Xanina - they're really good ones, you must have been right down the front! (Were you close enough to read what Alexi's
new tattoo says?) And poor Alexi indeed ... :puke:

I didn't realize he had a new one until the day after the show...I'll try and look next time. I was right in front, but my camera usually doesn't take such grainy pictures. For some reason my mom's camera takes really grainy pictures.

5th best concert so far

That was the most tiring concert I have ever been to. All the girls started screaming when everyone started pushing at the beginning of BTBAM's set. lol

They were good but I wish they would of played Ants of the Sky. I'm not a huge fan but I love that song.

The Black Dahlia Murder was amazing.

I was in the back for Children of Bodom by the sound board then in between 2 songs I ran through the pit and somehow made my way to the front and got 2nd row right in front of Alexi. The sound was good, you could hear the keys, solos, and Alexi wasn't drunk (pretty sure). The setlist was pretty awesome.....it was nice to hear Children of Decadence, Follow the Reaper, Hate Crew Death Roll, Chokehold, and Bed of Razors......plus Downfall is always good. I have NEVER sat down at a concert in my life but I was about to pass out so when COB only had 2 songs left, I had to sit down. That was a crazy and fun night. :)

And I tried to get pictures but my camera either broke are the batteries died. Sorry :(

from SOB:

According to Blabbermouth.net & Ben Tonsberg, Lamb Of God frontman Randy Blythe joined Children Of Bodom on stage yesterday at NorVa in Norfolk, Virginia to perform "In Your Face". At the end of the track, Randy dived off the stage and into the crowd. Blythe - a proud Hate Crew member since 2006 with a COBHC ink on his arm - performed the same song with COB in Washington DC on the second US Are You Dead Yet? headlining tour back in December '06.

Lol, I was the one who posted that on Blabbermouth:)

Whats SOB?

That shit was incredible when Randy came out! He jumped right on my head!!!