Bloodstock 09

Mhmm
Though now that I look at the line up for Wacken, and not really being a fan of the bands on the Bloodstock Line Up
I scratch my plans for a heavy metal pilgrimage.

orly.gif

Enslaved, Satyricon, Katatonia, Candlemass, Municipal Waste, more than enough for me, I think my brother's wedding is this weekend though so I might have to give it, or at least one day of it, a miss.

GWAR MOTHER FUCKERS!

:D

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/news/index.php

“Greetings people of Earth, it is I, ODERUS URUNGUS, lead singer of the BLOODIEST band in metal history, the mighty GWAR! And it is with a sense of toe-curling delight and impending DOOM that I announce the addition of the GWAR to the mammoth BLOODSTOCK Open Air Metal Festival to be held this summer in England. Thats right, from the frozen depths of Antarctica, GWAR brings what BLOODSTOCK needs...BLOOD! Prepare yourself for the most colossal, disgusting, and completely politically incorrect show in metal history! We'll bring the swords, you bring the bodies, and together we shall turn the slam-pit into a seething mass of DEATH not seen in Europe since the fall of Berlin! GWAR is playing BLOODSTOCK...and may the Pope choke on it!”