Bloodstock 09

If they're GWAR crabs they'll be bigger than your head. If you can get more than one in your pants then your avatar picture makes you look deceptively slim.

Well I hope they're better than Andrew Sachs' granddaughter and her friends. They were a bit rubbish. And unfriendly too, so I'm told.

Siobhan, if you're hotter than some of the fuel girls you should get a job doing that. Seriously, if I was a chick I'd totally get a job as a fuel girl or a Jager girl or something. They basically get paid to stand around and party out and look hot. I was chatting to some girl at PLASA last year who was being paid by some audio gear manufacturer to stand about in a shirt with flashy things on and flirt with guys (who made up like 95% of the visitors). She didn't even have to sell anything, she said it was loads of fun :)

Well I hope they're better than Andrew Sachs' granddaughter and her friends. They were a bit rubbish. And unfriendly too, so I'm told.

Siobhan, if you're hotter than some of the fuel girls you should get a job doing that. Seriously, if I was a chick I'd totally get a job as a fuel girl or a Jager girl or something. They basically get paid to stand around and party out and look hot. I was chatting to some girl at PLASA last year who was being paid by some audio gear manufacturer to stand about in a shirt with flashy things on and flirt with guys (who made up like 95% of the visitors). She didn't even have to sell anything, she said it was loads of fun :)

I'd love to be a Jager girl, but I'm not good looking enough :( haha

Haha, i dont mean to offend, but its drank by "metal fans" most of the time because its linked with a few metal bands. Theres nothing wrong with a good northern ale though! Get some Boddingtons down yer chops!

I disagree!

Jager is ace :D I especially like that they sometimes employ people to dress in orange and pour it into your face for no monies at all!