Bloodstockers! Who In The Hell Are You?

well the cock gun was originally from desperado i think, not sure if it graced the stage on el'mariachi... will have to watch it when i scroung up the dough for the el, desp and once upon a time in mexico set!

Name: Scott

What Sort Of Metal Are You into: Power, Black, Death, Thrash, a little Goth, and Fantasy (like Battlelore)

What Do You Love In Metal: The women :p ;)

What Do You Hate In Metal: These greebo people

1st Ever Metal Gig: Proper metal gig was Bloodstock 03

Best Ever Metal Gig: Bloodstock 03

if you're Metal enough you'll also include a pic of yourself

Maybe later :p

Name:Robin Howe(call me rob)

What Sort Of Metal Are You into:Mostly power but do like some death

What Do You Love In Metal:Screaming riffs...high vocals(Tobias Sammet is god)..just powerfull muzak.

What Do You Hate In Metal:nu metal of course..and how donnington festival changed so much to this new crap..and fake metallers.

1st Ever Metal Gig:return of the nebworth festival 85 or was it 86...deep purple headlined...

Best Ever Metal Gig:Has to be Bloodstock 03..absolutly amazing gig

Would do but not sure how to do it.........lol

Name: Andy

What sort of metal are you into: Power metal, gothic metal, doom metal, death metal, black metal (both melodic and brutal), and some thrash too.

What do you love about metal?: The atmosphere at gigs, the intensity of some of the music, headbanging, drinking etc....

What do you hate about metal?: Well, only nu-metal foolishness really, and I wouldn't even call that metal anyway!!!

First ever metal gig: Only really started going a couple of years abck so it would be Opeth.

Best ever metal gig: Bloodstock '03' but I'm sure that will be replaced come september this year.

As for the photo, I don't really have any to attach. I'm on one of the photos in the fans section on the BS website but I've forgotten what number it is. I look pretty stupid on that pic anyway!!! :Spin:

Name: Andy Coles

What Sort Of Metal Are You into: Most. Heavy metal, power metal, melodic-death, partial to the thrash, doom, TRUE METAL! Black Sabbath!!

What Do You Love In Metal: People you can just instantly talk about metal to, the solo's, cheesy chorus, mixtures within genre's

What Do You Hate In Metal: Nu-Metal, Sell-outs!!!- Changing music direction, not always a bad thing, but it's usually for the $£$

1st Ever Metal Gig: Being a young one, Bloodstock 03!

Best Ever Metal Gig: Obviously Bloodstock 03!, followed by Maiden at NEC!

Few pic's here if interested http://www.faceparty.co.uk/member_pics.asp?member_id=1391593&member_name=blackwater-park

******HEAVY METAL, OR NO METAL AT ALL******

i believe it was primal fear who quoted "if this is armagendon, then who the hell are u". I will repky with sam garner, the truest manowar fan in the world. My age is 16-17 and my fave bands are manowar, nightwish(gr8 set last year) Edguy(also gr8 set) and virgin steele. I hate tredy goths, who only like slipknot and metallica, GET A LIFE. Also bloodstock03 for me as well, although O G in a week. I advise all to c Manowar, as Eric Adams is the best ever, followed by Joey, then bloodstock. HEAVY MeTAL, OR NO METAL AT ALL, WIMPS AND POSERS, LEAVE THE HALL

WTF is this man... private investigation

Name:Special K

What Sort Of Metal Are You into:Classic British 70's Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Traiditional heavy-metal, Thrash, Power, little bit of Progressive & Death.

ie- Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Saxon, Grim Reaper, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, White Snake, Megadeth, Marshall Law, Death, Grave Digger, Gamma Ray, John Sykes, Gary Moore, Ten, Impellitteri, Blind Guardian, Deicide, Budgie many more...

Basically I can listen to Jimi Hendrix to Dimmu Borgir. I judge who's good or bad. It's my opinion.

What Do You Love In Metal:Aggression, RAWness, crunchy, sizzling beefy guitar sound, cool riffs, hooks, cheesey album sleeve art etc.

What Do You Hate In Metal:Glam, Grunge, Nu Metal etc. Black Metal elitists...

1st Ever Metal Gig:Gary Moore Wild Frontier tour Tokyo in Japan 1987 & Biohazard Mata Leao Tour London Astoria 2 ( Now Meanfiddler ) in England 1996.

Best Ever Metal Gig:Judas Priest Jugulator tour London Astoria 1997.

if you're Metal enough you'll also include a pic of yourself: photo? Heh...

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/mighty_lonewolf

Name:Javier

What Sort Of Metal Are You into:Smphonic, speed, power.

What Do You Love In Metal:speed and complex stuff, epic and fantasy too. I love the comunity part of it!

What Do You Hate In Metal: Nu Metal, Nu Metal and Nu Metal.

1st Ever Metal Gig: Rata Blanca, and Angeles del Infierno (from Argentina)

Best Ever Metal Gig:Helloween, at Denver US

I wanted to put a picture but I couldnt find how the fuck to do it!

NAME. Andy
AGE. 38
Been into metal for about 25 years and it aint ever gonna change now. Its great to see it try to get re-invented every now and again because thats what keeps it going. Cant even begin to say why I like it so much , theres not time !

The biggest thing lately to get up my nose are these famous twats on the tv that wear Metal t-shirts as a fashion item , only yesterday on some kids programme the presenter had a Kiss shirt on (bet he knows the lyrics to Cold Gin ! not) and does anyone remember the Exodus shirt worn by the easily led sheep called Beckham ?

First gig I went to was Gillan in Bristol on 2/12/81 followed by what is possibly the best gig I have been to namely Iron Maiden in Bristol , March 82. Am I the only one that even after all these years rates Clive Burr much more than Nicko ?

The band that are really floating my boat at the moment are Brainstorm , so much so that I am off to Paris for the Nocturnal Rites , Brainstorm , Edguy gig in April.

Name: Dave

What Sort Of Metal Are You into: A wide variety from rock to black as long as it's good, heavy and metal.

What Do You Love In Metal: Gigs - I'm addicted to going to them.

What Do You Hate In Metal: The misconception that you're a meat head if you like it.

1st Ever Metal Gig: Anthrax & Testament at Bradford Queens Hall, Nov 1988

Best Ever Metal Gig: Too many to pick a fave. Sweden Rock last year was a blast. Christmas On Earth Leeds 1988. Death Angel last year. :worship: Crimson Glory in Leeds 1989, Judas Priest in Sheffield on the Painkiller tour, Metallica on Justice Tour 1988.....

if you're Metal enough you'll also include a pic of yourself:
There's shed loads of pics of me being very metal :headbang: on the site I write for www.rockersdigest.com Here's a link to one of me with Gus G of Dream Evil: www.RockersDigest.com/ShowPic.aspx?pid=809 (Oh, I also hate name droppers ;)

Name: Paul

What Sort Of Metal Are You into: Heavy, Heavy Metal. Also Progressive, Opera, And some Gothic. And don't forget the Dutch Heavy Metal :)

What Do You Love In Metal: Solos, Heavyness, Meaningful Lyrics, The atmosphere.

What Do You Hate In Metal: Nu-Metal, People pretending to like bands like Maiden and Sabbath cos they're "cool".

1st Ever Metal Gig: Maiden, December 3rd 2003

Best Ever Metal Gig: See Above.

I'm not Metal Enough. Maybe later.

I would have put a picture but you would probably never want to look at this board again , such is the horror of my lovely non-metal , Remington-Clipped hair !
My "Bruce Dickinson circa 86" locks have long fallen to the barbers axe!!. Hope I am still Metal enough ?