Bloodstockers! Who In The Hell Are You?

Name:
Nick

What Sort Of Metal Are You into:
Black, Melodic Death, Death, Power Metal, Heavy Metal etc...

What Do You Love In Metal:
The tallent, the sense of being able to relate to some of the lyrics, how people (like at bloodstock) just walk up to eachother and randomly talk to strangers, who they dont know, yet clearly have things in common with. THE WHOLE SOUND

What Do You Hate In Metal:
The word 'Gothic', false people/'fans'. Over the top Cliche's although it is very fun in powermetal and black-metal, when bands go over the top, like glen benton with his crucifix etc, it's just lame.

1st Ever Metal Gig:
Disturbed '99 :erk:

Best Ever Metal Gig:
Bloodstock 03 - Best Fest'
Iron Maiden 03' tour - Cardiff Arena

atthegates_5289163.jpg

[ME ON LEFT, ROSS (BAWHAWHAW) ON RIGHT]

If picture dosn't work goto: http://www.faceparty.com/atthegates :headbang:

divineslayer666 said:
Beckham? Exodus shirt???
My god that is just the ultimate shame for such a mighty band!
I'd be devastated if I seen some prat liek beckham wearing my band's shirt! The thick fucker
I hardly feel beckham is a 'Thick Fucker' !! Personally I would say he is a very clever talented Bloke who has done his country proud !! I am able to easily establish the kids on this message board from the adults, by the way in which you write your posts, too many hormones, frustrated little boys !!!! Go and relieve yourselves over a playboy mag, it might get rid of your pent up anger !! :D

playboy said:
I hardly feel beckham is a 'Thick Fucker' !! Personally I would say he is a very clever talented Bloke who has done his country proud !! I am able to easily establish the kids on this message board from the adults, by the way in which you write your posts, too many hormones, frustrated little boys !!!! Go and relieve yourselves over a playboy mag, it might get rid of your pent up anger !! :D
I thought this thread was suppose to be about Bloodstockers! Who In The Hell Are You? :confused:

Not a debate about the guy who helped us get knocked out of the 1998 world cup.

I dont think Beckham himself is clever, i wouldnt say he was thick, hes obviously damn talented but its his PR guys that are clever... Oh, and stop being so derogative towards people, if DS666 wants to say that its his perogative... Keep your high and mightyness to yourself please... Oh, and Beckham has done his country proud football wise, and i say that as a non football fan generally...

I remember Jono the avid Crystal Palace supporter... now you support the metal instead.

I've no qualms about Beckham whatsoever, so what if his PR man made him wear an Exodus shirt? who cares? at least it gets the band some publicity. Beckham, for all his faults, is a devoted family man in a profession that promotes machismo and stupid behaviour. While his mates are off spit-roasting foreigners, he's at home looking after his kids. I think that's admirable.

I've done that too much today. I managed to shut my communist opponent up though by telling her the economic merits of Nazi Germany. She's also a jew so it went down less than well...

I actively uncondoned them, while earlier she had said she would be glad of a terrorist attack on France because it's a Fascist regime. Fooking hipocrite!

Sorry Slev I'm just going off on one, as I said to Eagle yesterday politics has no place in metal, back to the pointless facts about people we don't know!

I Dont Like Football, Dont Particularly Have An Opinion On Beckham, Hes Just Targeted Really Coz Hes A Teenie Boppers Icon. Imagine They Where On The D Beckham Forum And Started Saying "you Here, *metl Icon* Was Wearing An England Shirt Supporting The World Cup Back In 1998, How Dare He, He Dont Even Like Football!" You See Its Petty, His Stylist Gives Him Something To Wear, And He Wears It If He Likes The Look Of It, He Obviously Liked The Look And Didnt Really Care What Other People Thought, Simple As That. Plus As Was Said, Any Publisity Is Good Publicity. So Exodus Have Probaby Succeeded As There Is Probably More Than 1 Person Read This Thread Who Had Never Heard Of Them Before, Now They Go And Check Them Out, Just To See What All The Fuss Is About:)

031.jpg
AND AS NOT TO BE COMPLETELY SERIOUS OR ANYTHING I SHALL LOAD MY MINIGUN WITH :Spam: FOR THE NEXT PERSON WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL ON THE METAL FORUM, NO OFFENCE TO FANS BUT LETS KEEP THIS ABOUT BLOODSTOCK, AND METAL IN GENERAL:) ON THIS IS BLOODSTOCKERS WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, SO ILL TELL YOU, IM THE FUCKER WITH A SPAM LOADED MINIGUN, MWHAHAHA

Joe5now said:
I actively uncondoned them, while earlier she had said she would be glad of a terrorist attack on France because it's a Fascist regime. Fooking hipocrite!

Sorry Slev I'm just going off on one, as I said to Eagle yesterday politics has no place in metal, back to the pointless facts about people we don't know!

Actualy, yours was the only post making sence. It's the rest confusing me!

ironeagle said:
now i can be metal enough i have a picture, yay!

031.jpg

anyone notice the cheesy kungfu man in the background on telly... is from a well cheese filled film called SHAOLIN IRON CLAWS!

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like your 'metal' flowery curtains too man :headbang:

thanks alot man, that really means alot... it takes so much effort to get metal flowery cutains to fit the room.. but it all pays off when someone notices them, you know then that the search and money you spent was done for a reason :) METAL!