Blow jobs

ALWAYS please your woman first!!! I always make sure I take care of my wife before she even thinks about taking care of me. And I don't always need it in return, pleasing her countless times is enough, don't get me wrong, I won't stop her. If she does, cool, if not, that's fine too.

I've actually heard girls complain that some guys out there don't have a clue what they're doing down there, what's with that?? Any of you girls actually had a guy who was clueless in that department?? One of my friends told me a couple years ago that she dated a guy who went at it like a dog lapping up a bowl of water. Drove her crazy, and not in a good way.

My g/f and I are just complete pervs I guess. We bring "lick it whilste you stick it" to a whole new level. She requests a lot of shit that blew my mind in the beginning. I never had a woman ask me to face fuck her or do the "vocal chord tuner" so much in my life. I guess that's why sex is a 1 - 3 hour long event with us. We "toss" in a lot of oral.:cool:

Needless to say, I'm a happy boy.:Spin:

And all women are different with what gets them off in terms of oral. I find that my girl prefers a good old fashioned, hard clit suckin' over the lick 'n lap routine.

And we're all about sum 69 action.

But Prime, even though she likes anal - I can't bring myself to go for the A2M maneuver. :erk:

All this is making me want to get off of the comp and back in bed w/ my girl for a little "2 a.m. surprise".
I'm outta here.:D

bad_roadsign.gif

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN? THE CHILDREN! THEY ARE OUR FUTURE! THE CHIIIIIIILDREEEEEEEEEEEN!

*runs away and is not seen again for some time*

Yeah alright, I havent got any or given any of over two years.

The real trick is;

1. Don't just be a reciever. You give a little, you get a little.

2. Anything to make your member taste like strawberry ;)

hey born- that's so funny I could punch you in the face

I might like that!! :worship:

Sounds to me like you need a good one on one Throat Fucking your self?? :D

I know my wife likes it....and thats all that matters. She gets hers as well. :loco:

Skorned1 said:
I would say a majority don't have a clue.
That's because they don't ask and\or don't listen. It's easy for a guy to get off - shit most of us could fuck a hole in the wall and cumm. Women have more complex bodies and man need to study and learn this. A woman's orgasm is something to cherish and savor.

My wife let me savor quite a bit last night. I asked her if she got enough orgasms and she said yes and then I said How many (I know dumb ?) she said 20. She might have embellished. I had one.

Arg_Hamster said:
WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN? THE CHILDREN! THEY ARE OUR FUTURE! THE CHIIIIIIILDREEEEEEEEEEEN!

*runs away and is not seen again for some time*

Yeah alright, I havent got any or given any of over two years.
I went thru a 2 year stretch at the end of my relationship with my son's Mom and after we broke up that was brutal.

I called phone sex lines and read a lot of Asian beauties after we broke up.

That was tough on Mr Slutt here!!!

Of course I sort of made up for it. sort of. Thank God that's in the past.

Yeah that was one reason plus my wife and I had to discuss some other things too. And thank you for being kind. My wife is so hott - I'm worn out and still horny.

a guy at work says his wife always holds sex over him so he always says no when she wants it lol

and td please retire from the board u have been promoted to cheif fuckwit so fuck off.