Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God

Yay opinion fight!

And speaking of opinions, I'll have to go with Cythraul here. TWWTG > Genevieve

Although the latter isn't a total piece of crap, just a failed experiment, IMO. ;)

Not to start the fight back up again, but I've heard both and I don't think I prefer one over the other. Both have some great songs, but as a whole I'd say they're just pretty average releases.

I dont remember what song off this album it was I listened to but it scared the shit out of me... weird fucking guitar going on... fucked with my head

ill have to check the whole album out sometime

*** the song was The Choir of the Dead... and im listening to it right now... and i fucking love it... it scares the shit out of me and i like that.. if this went with your drive by the river I can't imagine what the hell was going on :tickled:

The river was relentlessly driven with emotionless intensity, and the whole place was extremely isolating with mountains high and close either side. The Work... was very fitting.

That album fucking sucks. Deathspell Omega's "Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice" is easly a superior release. Not that I'm comparing the two, but I just happen to be listening to "Blessed Are The Dead Whiche Dye In The Lorde."

anonymousnick2001 said:
You been to America yet? We got our own set of beautiful vistas and gushing rivers to inspire people.

i'm going to Red River Gorge Kentucky this weekend. Lots of beautiful scenery there. Also notorious for rednecks getting drunk and or high and falling off the cliffs.

I really enjoy TWWTG and also the Thematic Emanation Of Archetypal Multiplicity EP. I have to wonder though, is the version of The Mystical Beast Of Rebellion that I have on mp3 a fucking joke or what? Almost every track sounds exactly alike. There is almost no variation.