BM thread!

Ure welcome,when it comes to Alghazanth,i have The polarity Axiom from 2004 i think,if u think on that.Indeed great,i wanted to recommend u that but i was considering that ure from Finland,that uve already heard for it :lol:
Does anyone has some good recommendation for progressive black band?and thats its not Deathspell Omega or Secrets Of The Moon ?
The Butt can u tell me more about Bethlehem ?they sounds so familiar but i dont have anything from them,and i think that someone has already recommended me that?

Actually by their (Alghazanth) last album I meant Wreath of Thevetat. Polarity Axiom is very good also.

Here's one song from Wreath of Thevetat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76cY09OZY84&feature=related[/ame]

Who's gonna be the first wise-ass to mention Impaled Northern Moonforest?

...oh. guess it was me.:zzz:

Impaled Northern Moonforest: Return of the Necrowizard!

Trve kvlt and gr1m akkustikk blakmetl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,well Windir gained some attention when Valfar died from hypothermia,before that they were relatively popular in undergournd BM scene

After the tragic death of Valfar, the rest of the Windir members decided to end Windir, and put their music into other projects.

Hváll has now formed a new band. The new band is named Vreid. Vreid is a Norwegian word for wrath. Vreid consists of the 3 Windir members Hváll(bass), Steingrim(drums), Sture (vocals/guitar) and a new guitarist named Ese. Ese has been a close friend of the Vreid members for years, and he was co-engineer on Windir’s “Likferd “album.
Any fans here?

Yes,well Windir gained some attention when Valfar died from hypothermia,before that they were relatively popular in undergournd BM scene

After the tragic death of Valfar, the rest of the Windir members decided to end Windir, and put their music into other projects.

Hváll has now formed a new band. The new band is named Vreid. Vreid is a Norwegian word for wrath. Vreid consists of the 3 Windir members Hváll(bass), Steingrim(drums), Sture (vocals/guitar) and a new guitarist named Ese. Ese has been a close friend of the Vreid members for years, and he was co-engineer on Windir’s “Likferd “album.
Any fans here?

Hmmmmmm
Must check this band out.

Ive heard it already and i dont like ``Kraft`` album,Pitch Black Brigade is much better but this new album Milorg is the best:kickass:.Band is far away from Windir but they are still good and in my opinion they are becoming better and better

Any fans here?

o/