Bodom Gauge Strings!!!! please help

you should quit sucking alexi's dick and figure out which guage of strings you like. a guage of strings or a guitar or a certain pick won't make you play like alexi.

to answer your question, yeah it was kind of rude, he might enjoy COB's music and might not know a lot about string gauges and might want a suggestion from a professional standpoint i.e. an artist playinng music he wants to play. You wouldnt want him thinking he needs to play 13's to play in D would you? He just seemed like he wanted to head in the right direction with string guage etc... let the flaming commence

Elysian893 said:
you should quit sucking alexi's dick and figure out which guage of strings you like. a guage of strings or a guitar or a certain pick won't make you play like alexi.
+823742378452873

In the quest for tone, it's a lot easier to comprehend people wanting favorite artists gear.
But in the quest for feel, it makes no sense.
Each one has different hands and muscles.

i hate those "figure out you`re own style"-people...

its true .. but it sucks ...

BloodyScalpel said:
+823742378452873

In the quest for tone, it's a lot easier to comprehend people wanting favorite artists gear.
But in the quest for feel, it makes no sense.
Each one has different hands and muscles.
and who would want alexi's tone? emg hz suck balls.

Elysian893 said:

I cannot agree with you more dude. :worship:
EMG-HZ's are disgrace for 4000 $ guitar.

People, don't be so hard on that kid. It is just a simple question... ;)

Elysian893 said:
clueless omg alexi people, of course :lol:
first time I've seen that video, 'passage to the reaper', I said 'dude that tone is harsh' and it wasn't even an emg hz!

i use 10-60's to tune to D, real man's strings lol

BloodyScalpel said:
clueless omg alexi people, of course :lol:
first time I've seen that video, 'passage to the reaper', I said 'dude that tone is harsh' and it wasn't even an emg hz!

i know man, he should just go with dimarzio x2n's, then he'd have sick tone, and still be passive.

Elysian893 said:
i use 10-60's to tune to D, real man's strings lol

i know man, he should just go with dimarzio x2n's, then he'd have sick tone, and still be passive.
Or a duncan invader, like roope, who he kindly crushes in volume :erk:

I see nothing wrong with this question. This forum is just full of clueless fanboys and angry "former fanboy trolls"