Bodom Gauge Strings!!!! please help

Elysian893 said:
you should quit sucking alexi's dick and figure out which guage of strings you like. a guage of strings or a guitar or a certain pick won't make you play like alexi.

Dude your such a ass, you realy need to sit the fuck down and think before you write all your shit for fuck sakes. your making asumptions and your totaly one way minded. Im not joking man but I think you need some sort of counceling

DeathPact said:
Dude your such a ass, you realy need to sit the fuck down and think before you write all your shit for fuck sakes. your making asumptions and your totaly one way minded. Im not joking man but I think you need some sort of counceling

the expert has spoken, all hail deathpact

really though, were you born retarded? or did it occur over time?

Elysian893 said:
you should quit sucking alexi's dick and figure out which guage of strings you like. a guage of strings or a guitar or a certain pick won't make you play like alexi.

how do you know he wanted to know because he wants to use them? So what if he wants to use them? That don't make him want to suck alexi's dick. Maybe you want to suck Everyones dick in nevermore because you are wearing a nevermore shirt.

The guy could of been wondering for a school project or bio or something... but you have to go right ahead with the oh noess fa|\|b0y comments...

Are You Dead Yet? said:
how do you know he wanted to know because he wants to use them? So what if he wants to use them? That don't make him want to suck alexi's dick. Maybe you want to suck Everyones dick in nevermore because you are wearing a nevermore shirt.

The guy could of been wondering for a school project or bio or something... but you have to go right ahead with the oh noess fa|\|b0y comments...
really though, you need to remove said dick from your mouth, it hinders your ability to type.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
tell me this... how many friends do you have in real life? Internet friends dont count. And name them.
probably more than you can count to on your fingers, cock, and toes... but really, is the internet a popularity contest? we're both posting on fucking forums aren't we?

Elysian893 said:
probably more than you can count to on your fingers, cock, and toes... but really, is the internet a popularity contest? we're both posting on fucking forums aren't we?

i didnt mean anything about forums what i meant by it was i dont see how anyone can stand to look at you or listen to you. Therefore I doubt you have many friends.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
i didnt mean anything about forums what i meant by it was i dont see how anyone can stand to look at you or listen to you. Therefore I doubt you have many friends.

Elysian893 is my fucking hero.

Kalupakki said:
Bassist from Hamilton?!

Excellent.

Yes, thank you....:oops:

bass kicks ass. so underrated it's not even cool. everybody thinks of bassists as retarded guitar palyers but all the technique and strength in the bas playing is awesome.

btw: i use ghs boomers 10 and fender H picks. hehe had to put that in!

Elysian893 said:

You freaky wankers, i only asked if any1 new wot sorta gauge strings they use, as i wanted to tune down and play along with a few songs. is that such a fucking crime u geek fucking wannabe specky cuntbag wanker j00ish twat.

Coopeh_01 said:
You freaky wankers, i only asked if any1 new wot sorta gauge strings they use, as i wanted to tune down and play along with a few songs. is that such a fucking crime u geek fucking wannabe specky cuntbag wanker j00ish twat.

Hahahaha, you're english.

yet another fucking retard so what if im english you scottish TWAT! why bother posting on this thread if your not gunna bother answering the fucking question. so far iv only seen 2 sane people who arnt completly clueless.