Warheart
Silent Night Bodom Night
Bodom Beach Terror
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Everytime I Die
Hatecrew Deathroll
Downfall

These are not in the correct order, besides the beginning and end.

IMG_6529.jpg

I took a shitload of pictures (link coming soon) and took a few videos of the solos with my digital camera. Good news: The entire show was filmed.

CephalicExodus said:
I took a shitload of pictures (link coming soon) and took a few videos of the solos with my digital camera. Good news: The entire show was filmed.
Sounds great! Do you know who filmed it and where we can find that video anytime soon? Great pictures by the way!

And you're a lucky guy getting the setlist! BBQ just rules! Sometimes they write BAM Magera when they mean Bodom After Midnight.

No, that wasn't me screaming Bed Of Razors, although that is one of my favorite Bodom songs (first one I learned to play on guitar :) )...but I smoked a joint on the way there, and I was wayyyyyy too stoned to scream anything, I was really out of it. Next time I'll know only to smoke before drug-band shows, hehe.

Awesome pix, CephalicExodus! I didn't get to take any, I'm kinda pissed about it... the place was going so fucking mental, I was afraid my cam would get busted up. Have not seen such a crazy crowd in a while! :headbang: Well at least I managed to snatch another setlist :cool:

As far as sharing the video, if you decide to do so... I suggest BitTorrenting it on www.easytree.org - best way to share bootlegs! This way everyone chips in on the bandwidth, you don't get stuck d/loading from just 1 peer. It would be awesome to see the vid of that gig! :hotjump:

Alexi, Roope and Jaska signed my guitar :)

I waited for a good two hours after the show, the venue was already locked up with the lights off and the alarm armed, but no sign of Henkka or Janne. I'll have to get them next time.

Hennka walked by with hsi bag in a sweatshirt, saying he had to drop shit off, but never said he was coming back, so he didn't come out (unlike alexi who said he would and actualyl did). And Janne, was inside still and they snuck him out another door cause of mass crowd. Me and friensd got in because we were friensd with the merch guy Matt and he took us in to meet janne, talk abit, take pics and stuff. It was awesome.

Oh yea, and it could've been me yelling Bed of Razors because I did it often, first song I learned to play too.