Bodom Monday Headlining!!

We drove over 2 hours from Edison, NJ to be the first ones on line on Monday. We arrived at 3:30pm to a 6:30pm opening, soooo cold! But it did not matter, my friends and I got the front gate DEAD CENTER to Bodom's only headlining show in the US! My ears are still ringing! COB has really stepped up their live show since the release of HCDR. ALL of them are insanely incredible performers in their own right, but I have to say that both Jaska and Alexi were at their absolute best on Monday. Alexi ripped every single solo he played perfectly. Jaska is a machine at his drumset, although it is interesting to note that for the first time (that I have seen, at least) he used an electric bass drum trigger. While all of their songs were incredible, I have to say that Kissing the Shadow and Bodom after Midnight (which Alexi said had never been played in America before) were sick! Deadnight Warrior was insane, especially wen Jaska crosses his arms to play the opening. I couldn't believe that they played Warheart! 1 song was played from Something Wild, 4 songs were played from Hatebreeder, 5 songs were played from Follow the Reaper, and 5 songs were played from Hate Crew Deathroll. The setlist was THE BEST, my only regret is that they did not rock Trashed, Lost and Strungout and Lake Bodom (but oh well). All-in-all, it was the most amazing concert experience of my life, the stage was tiny, so I was 2 feet away from both Henka and Alexi at all times. I whipped out my video phone during Downfall, and Henka got right up into my camera! Anyone who missed this concert should kill themselves (and then Bodom can write a song about it, haha). Rock on, Bodom!! Come back soon.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3385692#

MasqueReaper said:
We drove over 2 hours from Edison, NJ to be the first ones on line on Monday. We arrived at 3:30pm to a 6:30pm opening, soooo cold! But it did not matter, my friends and I got the front gate DEAD CENTER to Bodom's only headlining show in the US! My ears are still ringing! COB has really stepped up their live show since the release of HCDR. ALL of them are insanely incredible performers in their own right, but I have to say that both Jaska and Alexi were at their absolute best on Monday. Alexi ripped every single solo he played perfectly. Jaska is a machine at his drumset, although it is interesting to note that for the first time (that I have seen, at least) he used an electric bass drum trigger. While all of their songs were incredible, I have to say that Kissing the Shadow and Bodom after Midnight (which Alexi said had never been played in America before) were sick! Deadnight Warrior was insane, especially wen Jaska crosses his arms to play the opening. I couldn't believe that they played Warheart! 1 song was played from Something Wild, 4 songs were played from Hatebreeder, 5 songs were played from Follow the Reaper, and 5 songs were played from Hate Crew Deathroll. The setlist was THE BEST, my only regret is that they did not rock Trashed, Lost and Strungout and Lake Bodom (but oh well). All-in-all, it was the most amazing concert experience of my life, the stage was tiny, so I was 2 feet away from both Henka and Alexi at all times. I whipped out my video phone during Downfall, and Henka got right up into my camera! Anyone who missed this concert should kill themselves (and then Bodom can write a song about it, haha). Rock on, Bodom!! Come back soon.

Will u please post some pics??? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

CephalicExodus said:
IMG_6529.jpg

whos guitar pic is that? and what type is it?

YEs its me..the chick with the black skirt & blonde hair that was on stage with the bands and taking picture.,... that show was nuts!!I came all the way from phily to see them again..i was on there bus october 16th when they were here at the troc... alexi is the most nicest person alive...i cant belvie how shy i get around him lol and he can soo very much tell..cuz i blush and stuff (like a lil school gurl) UHH he soo hot..but yea we got tehre a lil bit after 5 and alexi was sleeping..i just couldnt wait to see him again...finally my darling woke up and he talked to me and promised that he would get his pics with me and sign my picture that i had of him..and he did it right b4 we left..i thought it was soo funny on how many people asked me if i was COB's groupie lmfao

pays off to be a professional photographer huh?

BODOM ROCKS

Shan Luvs Alexi said:
YEs its me..the chick with the black skirt & blonde hair that was on stage with the bands and taking picture.,...

Hi there! :wave: Yep, I remember you, you were on the side of the stage for the whole show taking pix! Speaking of which... any chance of posting the pix?

Shan Luvs Alexi said:
i thought it was soo funny on how many people asked me if i was COB's groupie lmfao

Now that you've mentioned... that's exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't ask :p