Bodom Smokers

Something_Wild

Fallow Me...
Dec 30, 2003
Sweden/Stockholm/Nynäshamn
We all know that CoB likes to smoke sometimes, but what are they smoking?
Alexander, I think he was into "Lucky Strike" (although) the taste like pee.
Annyone else know something about the others in Bodom?

Alexi, Ale and Jaska used to smoke Lucky Strikes, Henkka Marlboro and Janne doesn't smoke. This info is from 2000 so I don't know if it's still correct.

I usually smoke L&M, but every now and then I buy Camel or when I'm in the "tr00 3v1L Alexi fanboy mood" I'll buy Lucky Strikes. :lol:

But the strangest thing is that it's happened more than once to me that I've said I want red Luckies and then when smoking the first one I notice the fucker gave me a pack of blue Luckies. =(

edit: the red Luckies are good but the lighter versions are just :puke:

you know, cigarettes are actually bad for you. Someone told me that it can kill you, and this is a reliable source so i believe them.

He, he, there's absolutely no limit to what you peolpe are curious about. Alexi smoke Lucky Strike and even some of the shit I smoke( some pretty strong rolling tobacco) if he's out of cigarettes. I'm paying him a visit in 14 days....anything you want me to find out?

cigarettes are pathetic. when i talked to alexi, he smoked one after another after another after another

i think in a 30 minute conversation, he must have smoked half the pack

EternalMetal said:
you know, cigarettes are actually bad for you. Someone told me that it can kill you, and this is a reliable source so i believe them.

Yes. This is true. I smoked for seven years (since I was 13) and quit a few months ago. There are many benefits, you smokers should consider quiting... And look at Alexi's teeth!

Someone needs to tell Laiho that we all can't lose one of the greatest guitarists ever to grace the world, because of smoking.

By the way, I don't smoke. I've seen my brother's whole paycheck go down the drain, buying expensive ass cigarettes. (Every kind of cigarettes cost over $5.00 American here.)

Gryphon: Tell him to record an instructional guitarvideo and not to wait 2-3 yrs between every record with COB and to quit sinergy!

gryphon said:
He, he, there's absolutely no limit to what you peolpe are curious about. Alexi smoke Lucky Strike and even some of the shit I smoke( some pretty strong rolling tobacco) if he's out of cigarettes. I'm paying him a visit in 14 days....anything you want me to find out?

Yeah, Jaska's phone number.....

Of course, I am KIDDING!!!!

I am not a smoker but I don't really have a problem with smokers.. just as long as they don't shove their cigarettes in my face.