Bodom sound on gt8?

Lots of mids, a handful of gain, not too much, you don't want it to be too much.
A bit of lows, not much, then add a pinch of highs, this should be slightly more than the lows.
Now add a amp/cabinet that sounds killer and clear.
Set the presence to max and let it cook for 10 minutes.

^Ensi pretty much cracked the code :worship:

True...but he has asked 2 times in both threads i think and several pages have passed since his questions=Lots of posts=Ignoring. But yeah waiting is only thing that helps. IMO that aint much of a question though. Lots of Middle,treble and low down on the bass a bit. Gain on about 13-14 o clock. If it has cabinet modelling i suggest something like Marshall with V30s. Which is popular cabinetmodel so it shoudl be there.

open the first page of COB gear thread and there you have it... every single amp is there... also you can check SOB for those same answers... if you want to set up your amp go to youtube and enter Adjusting GP-1000... that's it...

Lots of mids, a handful of gain, not too much, you don't want it to be too much.
A bit of lows, not much, then add a pinch of highs, this should be slightly more than the lows.
Now add a amp/cabinet that sounds killer and clear.
Set the presence to max and let it cook for 10 minutes.

I'm pretty sure if I did that on my amp, or my previous it would sound like shit in a can.

I get a nice bodomish sound of lots of bass, mid at 9.5, treble at 1, presence high, but not to much or it'll sound like shit. I have it on 7.
The only time you would need lots of treble is when using shitty pickups. atleast imo.
And like the other guy said, not to much gain.

I also found that the pickups means alot. I have a guitar with a Seymour Duncan SH5 in it, and with that and those settings it sounds like early Steve Vai - but as Bodomish as it can get with that p-up.
With my Caparison PH-R pickup, that I have in my other guitar I get that really clear and nice sound that atleast Hatebreeder has.

me honestly my tone is always chganging because i always find things to add and take things away to make it better certain EQ type things and shit like that pedals and stuff, but i agree with everyone else...its ur tone....u decide

got my gt8 month ago and i'm trying to get "oldschool" bodom sound from it

What you want from guitar processor??? It's just nice and good toy...Sound from it is very flat. If use it only because of effects like modulation, reverberation, wah-wah etc. that's normal, but distortion not very good.