Bodom tour

I can't wait to see bodom Dec. 10th at the palladium. I'm so stoked that they're finally headling a US tour. And Amon Amarth kicks ass. Great show.

Concert season has begun:
(Porcupine Tree NYC 10/1/05,
The Haunted / Meshuggah / god forbid 10/10/05
Opeth / Nevermore / fireball ministry 10/30/05
BODOM w/ AMON AMARTH 12/10/05)

Lightbulbsun said:
)

i was going to see that tour in san francisco but nevermore are still in europe so they can't play the gig and i'm not too big on opeth, plus aren't syl, fear factory and soilsuck coming around too?

Lightbulbsun said:
I can't wait to see bodom Dec. 10th at the palladium. I'm so stoked that they're finally headling a US tour. And Amon Amarth kicks ass. Great show.

Concert season has begun:
(Porcupine Tree NYC 10/1/05,
The Haunted / Meshuggah / god forbid 10/10/05
BODOM w/ AMON AMARTH 12/10/05)

Concert Season began with Gigantour for me :headbang:
I'm seeing Stratovarius/Into Eternity on October 9th and 10th!
The Haunted / Meshuggah / god forbid 10/30 (?)
I really want to see Meshuggah live, but I've checked out all of the other bands and I thought they wern't too impressive. What do you guys think? Is it worth $25+ to see Meshuggah?
Children of Bodom 11/27 and most likely 11/28
Sonata Arctica 2/10/06

there are so many good shows coming up. i'm seeing danzig/behemoth/mortiis/chimaira/himsa/the agony scene on oct. 19th, henry rollins on the 22nd, gwar on the 23rd, and of course bodom on dec. 9th. i'm so excited :D

Hatebreeder86 said:
i'd pay 50$ for meshuggah/haunted show:O

Yeah, I'll probably go. I keep thinking about it so I think I'll end up going. I just hope they won't play a lot of stuff off of Catch 33. Stratovarius in three days for me! :headbang: Hey, through our support over the last year in the states, Bodom was able to headline!

Lightbulbsun said:
It's worth the money to see the Haunted...that's why I'm going. I mean, I like Meshuggah, but I'm going to see the Haunted.

i saw them with Shadows Fall and Damageplan like, a week before Dimebag was murdered

yea dude it was so wierd. i was just getting over the shock of seeing dime when he got killed. i was really disconcerted for a while. but anyway, i knew there was never going to be a Pantera reunion. even though Phil did that apology, i bet it was just his fuckin publicist putting words in his mouth. i hate Phil:mad:

Noble Viking said:
The Haunted / Meshuggah / god forbid 10/30 (?)
I really want to see Meshuggah live, but I've checked out all of the other bands and I thought they wern't too impressive. What do you guys think? Is it worth $25+ to see Meshuggah?

I just got back from this concert. The Haunted and Meshuggah were okayi expected a little better but it could have just been this night...however...God Forbid rocked my fucking face off:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I hadn't heard much of God Forbid until tonight, but they were awesome. I would pay 20 bucks to see God Forbid headline a show alone. (I even was lucky enough to get a GF pick and drum stick!)