body detoxing question

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
k, so roughly how much water should one drink to flush the thc out of their system for a drug test ... let's say ... 3 days after smoking?

put in my app for rehire at FYE today, my manager should get it by wednesday, and i don't really know what she'd have to do beyond that so everything's still tentative, but just so i can get clean as soon as positive. i don't really want to have to go the ready-clean route if i can avoid it.

According to medical guidelines, you can't completely remove everything. They can still trace it in your hair and fingernails if they're serious. I'm not sure your methods would save you in urine tests reliably either.

How much do you smoke per day?
i don't smoke every day. averaging it out, i'd say i smoke ... once every other week. and the only thing they do are piss tests.

when i talked to my manager a few months ago, she mentioned that the only people who had to do drug tests for that company anymore where people applying to be asst managers and i applied for a sales associate postion, but the online application had a stipulation about drug tests, so i just wanna play it safe.

1 Gallon of Cranberry juice everyday.

Honestly it is a tough question to answer though, especially when taking into account weight, metabolism, diet, and other variables.

^yep, thc hides in your fat, and takes way more than 3 days to flush out. your best bet is probably getting some 'special elixir' from your local head shop and drink it along with a shitload of water. that stuff doesnt actually clean your pee, it just puts the chemicals back in that they expect to find, but wont find because you've been drinking gallons of water to dilute the thc. so yeh. the 'pee cleaner' worked for me once when i was already pretty clean, and failed on me when i was like 2-3 weeks clean. pretty much the same results most people i know have had. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. its a crapshoot. drug tests are fucking fascist invasions of privacy of what youve been up to for MONTHS. id like to shoot the inventor right in the fucking face.

^yep, thc hides in your fat, and takes way more than 3 days to flush out. your best bet is probably getting some 'special elixir' from your local head shop and drink it along with a shitload of water. that stuff doesnt actually clean your pee, it just puts the chemicals back in that they expect to find, but wont find because you've been drinking gallons of water to dilute the thc. so yeh. the 'pee cleaner' worked for me once when i was already pretty clean, and failed on me when i was like 2-3 weeks clean. pretty much the same results most people i know have had. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. its a crapshoot. drug tests are fucking fascist invasions of privacy of what youve been up to for MONTHS. id like to shoot the inventor right in the fucking face.
blast!

ehh... i'll work something out.

if i do get taken back, i probobly wouldn't be starting until the 17th since im gonna be in jersey next weekend, so thatll give me a few extra days to flush it out.

Cranberry juice, those pills you can get to clear your system (never used them myself), and fiber. Not sure if the fiber thing is a myth but definitely drink often. Also depends on how much you exercise apparently (sweating).

i don't smoke every day. averaging it out, i'd say i smoke ... once every other week. and the only thing they do are piss tests.
If that's really true ( ;) ) then I think you'd probably be ok if you just drink lots of water from now until piss time and don't smoke any more.