body detoxing question

I dunno but since THC hides in your fats, a good idea would be replacing contaminated fat with clean fat by burning it.I don't know if this would work, but exercising a lot to sweat as much as possible, combined with hot baths, lots of Gatorade and meat might help. I am not sure if the reasoning behind this is medically sound, but there is nothing to lose if you try it.

I dunno but since THC hides in your fats, a good idea would be replacing contaminated fat with clean fat by burning it.I don't know if this would work, but exercising a lot to sweat as much as possible, combined with hot baths, lots of Gatorade and meat might help. I am not sure if the reasoning behind this is medically sound, but there is nothing to lose if you try it.
yeh, this is another strategy, but it still wont work in a few days.

You know, I actually get tickled whenever smokers are like "ZOMGZ PEEPEE TEST TOMORROW".

Nothing against smoking, but hell yeah its funny.
i would normally exercise common sense in that area (well, i probobly wouldn't but let's just pretend), but it's the last time im gonna see some good friends here, so it's the principle of the thing.

Oh yeah, I've heard GOOGLE works wonders. Just search around.

3 days is not enough time no matter how much water you drink.

Also that exercise thing won't work, the majority of the THC hides in the phospho lipid by-layers of any cell in the body not just the fat cells.

You need time really, water helps, but 1 to 2 weeks minimum I would say and 3 to 4 to be on the safe side.

I would get some clean urine if I were you.

she didn't smoke that much, once every 2 weeks, could be potentially gone in a few days. It won't be totally gone, but maybe under detectable level, but yeah getting some clean urine would be a sound strategy

OK, Cap'n Beard had the best advice, really. Rebourne is right, though, 3 days just isn't enough. 1-3 months would be best. Now, there is one thing you might try. If you drink massive quantities of water, it dilutes your urine. Of course, truly, if you drink actual water to do that, the specific gravity of your sample is so low that you fail anyway, but if you drink something, anything, with something in it, and massive quantities of it, then you might get away with diluting the urine enough that you come in below the cut offs, without lowering the specific gravity of the specimin. Really, though, I'd say going to the drug store and buying something is easier and more fool-proof. "Massive Quantities" and "Anything" are not precise enough directions for most people to feel good about passing.

OK, Cap'n Beard had the best advice, really. Rebourne is right, though, 3 days just isn't enough. 1-3 months would be best. Now, there is one thing you might try. If you drink massive quantities of water, it dilutes your urine. Of course, truly, if you drink actual water to do that, the specific gravity of your sample is so low that you fail anyway, but if you drink something, anything, with something in it, and massive quantities of it, then you might get away with diluting the urine enough that you come in below the cut offs, without lowering the specific gravity of the specimin. Really, though, I'd say going to the drug store and buying something is easier and more fool-proof. "Massive Quantities" and "Anything" are not precise enough directions for most people to feel good about passing.

Good point, although if you eat a lot of something high enough in nitrogen it might stimulate the production of more urea negating the effects of dilution some. However, drinking mass quantities of water and eating tons of red meat doesn't sound very fun.

drug tests are fucking fascist invasions of privacy of what youve been up to for MONTHS. id like to shoot the inventor right in the fucking face.

I agree. I doesn't matter if you're a raging alcoholic, but smoke a few bowls and you're unfit to work.

And Laura, I suggest getting a job that doesn't require a test. Like at a bead shop or something.

They force drug tests because as far as marijuana is concerned, they usually can't tell whether you smoked it yesterday or at lunch.