body detoxing question

If you're really intent on not buying ready-clean or detoxify or any of that other stuff, which you should buy if you need the job, then here is something extra you can do for yourself.

Like everyone else said, drink lots of water and exercise. Also, on the day of the test, make sure that your two pisses of the day don't go into the cup that will be tested. Your first piss of the day will contain the most thc content. Fill the cup only to the line. If you exercise, use creatine. Creatine is one of the main ingredients of detoxification products and many piss labs test for creatine levels as part of the piss test. I'm not 100% sure about this creatine thing, but it seems to me that having an abundance of creatine in your system can't hurt. Of course, if you're willing to shell out for Creatine, you might as well buy detoxify.

dude go into a GNC/nutrition store and get the blue drink....

just ask the dude working what you need to be clean for a drug test cuz you smoke weed - they get those questions all the time and they have shit that works in the store. my roommate did it when he applied to lowe's.