Body Worlds

Haha no, quite the opposite. There isn't enough stress in my life right now. I'm a bit too laid back.

These are just some of my points of view, that's all. This stuff doesn't happen to me here so I never get frustrated or anything. People here know how to mind their own fucking business. It's when I go back to the states that I have to watch myself and be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings or offend someone's sensibilities by my vagrant and unconscionable act of accepting a cigarette from a friend, only to be hounded immediately by everyone with, "YOU CAN'T SMOKE THAT IN HERE!!!!" No shit, Sherlock...did you see me getting up to step outside and have it? I pulled out a cigarette; I didn't punch a baby in the face. But keep on drinking your liver to death while I have a single cigarette. Cheers.

Cool.

You also strike me as the kind of person that can't have any sort of discussion without bringing up the way things are done in America as opposed to the rest of the world or Europe in particular. Is that the truth?

I didn't mean the U.S specifically when I was posting. I think it's a universal problem, possibly just the most chronic in the U.S.

I think Neal obviously has the most chronic in the U.S.

Maybe even the entire universe.

And I focused on the chronic problem within the US. If Americans are tired of being the punching bag then they should maybe re-think how they do business.

However, if I'm walking down the street and I'm smoking, don't break my balls. We're not in a restaurant or a bar, we're walking down the street. Just because non-smokers tend to be holier-than-thou assholes doesn't give them the right to chastise smokers for smoking in a perfectly legal area. It makes me want to quit smoking by putting out my cigarettes on their eyeballs.
I kinda agree with this. I mean, its cool if people dont like smoking, but if im doing it somewhere where its perfectly fine to do so, leave me alone.

Surely, you're not all suggesting random strangers come up and chastise you for smoking in public?

If not, they're people you've chosen to be with so all I can suggest is that you get better friends.

:)

Surely, you're not all suggesting random strangers come up and chastise you for smoking in public?

If not, they're people you've chosen to be with so all I can suggest is that you get better friends.

:)

When's the last time you visited the US? Granted, they don't start wailing on you in the street, but if you're anywhere NEAR them in a public and legal place, you'll at the very least get some dirty looks just for spite.

Enough is enough. Gotta get some food talk going on here. Anyone else reminded of beef jerky when they walk through this exhibit? Mmmm jerky.

stock%20pic%20of%20jerky.jpg

I have some Marlin Jerky, I'm kinda afraid to eat it! My sister says it's pretty old, but I see no expiration date on the package.