Books

Any Chuck Palahnuik fans around? Thinking of getting a few of his next, or Herbert Selby Jr. Any recommendations?

chuck buttfuck's style wears thin really quickly for me, although i've never actually read any of his books so maybe i'm wrong. pay no attention to the nad behind the curtain. :dopey:

started dune last night, right off the bat this book is awesome and i can't wait to read more on a 2 hour lunch in about 20 minutes.

One Inch Man said:
chuck buttfuck's style wears thin really quickly for me, although i've never actually read any of his books so maybe i'm wrong. pay no attention to the nad behind the curtain. :dopey:

started dune last night, right off the bat this book is awesome and i can't wait to read more on a 2 hour lunch in about 20 minutes.

Dune rules. Nuff said about that.

I couldn't make it through the one CHuck Pudbutt book I had. Boring. I still would like to read FIght CLub, though.

Indeed. I would lke to read some of his other books such as The White Plague, The Jesus Incident, The Lazarus Effect, and the Dosadi Experiment, but right now I'm stuck the Dune world.

Which is more than enough. I'll get to his other stuff someday but it's going to take me another few years at least to get as much as possible out of the Chronicles.

finished book 2 of dune today.

started harry potter #5, read about a hundred pages.

discovered a wrinkle in time while cleaning up some shitz today, will probably read that tonight. last i did was like 20 years ago, cool.

god damn nad said:
finished harry potter #5. :cry:

I know exactly how you feel man, it doesn't leave you with the happiest feeling.

Claws of Perdition said:
at the present im reading Night Mares copy of "the Fall of the House of Usher and Other Writings" by Edgar Allan Poe which he left at my house and i havn't yet returned to him he will get it back one day..... maybe

You will return that. There is no maybe. If I am to accomodate you at my house for a week I am going to be requiring a lage amount of grovelling and/or alcoholic gifts.

Anyone read any Don DeLillo??

I think I should start with "White Noise" but the library only has "Underworld"

inform me

started harry potter #6. god damn fuckin.... uhhhhhhhhh... that's all i got.

oh and i've been reading some lovecraft. creepy but not shit my pants creepy.