Booze, Strippers & Rock N Roll?

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
If you're in Melbourne and that thread title got your attention, then you might be interested in my shameless plug here....

Starting this week...

The Rock & Roll
BOYZ NITE OUT
@
DALLAS DANCERS STRIP CLUB
(195 King Street - Upstairs)

EVERY THURSDAY NITE!
  • "Fantasy Thursday" - All girls in fetish outfits
  • Non-Stop podiums all night
  • Erotic one-on-one shows
  • 10:30 SUPER STRIP! ALL GIRLS NUDE!
all to the music of

KISS, RATT, AEROSMITH, DANGER DANGER, VAIN, BLACK N BLUE, POISON, MOTLEY CRUE, WARRANT, ALICE COOPER, SLAUGHTER, SPREAD EAGLE, BULLETBOYS, DEF LEPPARD, BON JOVI, TALISMAN, AC/DC, VAN HALEN, DAVID LEE ROTH, KING KOBRA, SIC VIKKI, LYNCH MOB, DOKKEN, BRITNY FOX, CINDERELLA, VINCE NEIL, FIREHOUSE, EUROPE, ROXY BLUE, KIX, WINGER, SCORPIONS + TONS MORE

with DJ Trixxi Trash (ME!)

Free entry before 10pm
($5 after with an entry card or $10 without)

:D :D :D

Take It Sleazy!!!

HAHAHA

You should start spelling "NIGHT" correctly. It's things like that that give strippers a bad name. What sort of message is that sending to our children? Won't somebody think of the children?

:headbang: Unreal! Looks as though Trent's dream is slowly coming true..
Question.. am I gonna get in wearing trackies and a torn Priest tshirt?

Sydo yeah there is no dress code except no singlets!

Connections Rob, connections. :lol: :lol: It's my dream gig really - playing hair metal at a strip club!

I'm seriously considering driving to Melbourne for this! Is that wrong? :dopey:

The tradition there, even without me DJing, is that the 10:30 super-strip is always performed to Girls Girls Girls. That motorcycle revving at the start will always remind me of 20 strippers walking out on stage together for the rest of my life haha!