Booze, Strippers & Rock N Roll?

I did a quick survey at work, and even the people (?) who don't like metal think that you have the best job in the world.

What do drinks cost there, Trentos? Hmm how can I tell my wife I'm going to a strip club instead of picking her up from work on Thursday night....?

80s rock + strippers + festish gear can only ever be a winning combination! :headbang:

I'm downloading a few more songs now that I didn't have on CD to take to crank out tomorrow night. Kix - Girl Money will be perfect!

Yeah true, I think she'd be ok with it, especially with Trent there to soak up all the female attention. :) Just hope she doesn't mind catching the tram...

Hahahah I didn't read this page when I did my last reply. Rob - drinks cost normal bar prices there. There is a non-strip club bar downstairs though that has $1.50 pots and $2.50 spirits all night so that's a good spot to start your drinking haha.

Last night went pretty well. :) Besides two of the girls hassling me about not being able to dance to rock music lol. Apparently it was by far the busiest Thursday night they've had at the club for months so they are happy to keep doing it coz I'm bringing in customers! I played everything from hits like Pour Some Sugar On Me, Bad Medicine and Dude Looks Like A Lady to stuff like Vain, Kix, Black N Blue, Treat, Trouble Tribe, Wig Wam, Spread Eagle, etc. :)

:headbang: :headbang: Yeah, I'm there!!! :headbang: :headbang:

No, I won't be... I just couldn't help getting caught up in all the excitement!!!

Dreamy, your :err: cracked me up! :lol: