Booze, Strippers & Rock N Roll?

Goreripper said:
Well if you want to make it next Thursday week, me and this missus will come, and we'll drag Winmar along too.

And what brings you two to our lovely state?

I'm not so sure I could make it this Thursday.
But I should be at Vanishing Point on the Saturday night! :worship:

Damn, I might have to check this out some time as well.... fetish gear, strippers, beer and trashy hair metal!!! And I now only work Tuesday to Thursday, so Friday I can sleep in until whatever goddamn time I like!

I'm very impressed by your initiative Trent, you are full of surprises!

Hahaha :) Well I have always thought hair metal and strip clubs go hand in hand so it's a match made in hairspray heaven really!! Haha.

Nah it's not tonight... Possibly next week though coz it's my birthday so I'll be celebrating my birthday there!

The one 2 weeks ago was UNREAL! Best we've done so far :) Was able to play nothing but hard rock from 7pm-5am with no complaints (usually I just do about 9pm-2am coz some of the girls don't like dancing to metal), good crowd and international rock stars in attendance haha!

Why does it not surprise me that knowing Trent's female friends can get you free entry to a strip bar? :)

Trent is like Mark Wahlberg (sp?) in Rockstar/Rock Star. He is living the life, only without being the frontman for a kick ass band.

Maybe one day he will start dj-ing shy, soft, introspective, early this-is-nearly-grunge music.

Ohhh was that Roni & Nic? :)

Hahahaha yeah. I'll walk out of that DJ booth, leave the strippers & rock n roll behind, cut my hair and take off my leather pants, and be found DJing at a small vegetarian cafe in a back lane.