Booze, Strippers & Rock N Roll?

By the way Tinman, I'll be there this Thursday for sure celebrating my birthday! I won't be DJing though coz I just wanna get smashed, but Roni said to bring in a stack of pre-mixed CDs and she'll still play my music all night for me anyway!

Everyone is invited if you wanna come celebrate the Trashman's birthday with style & sleaze!

it was Roni and Ebony... if I remember correctly through the haze of countless wild turkey & cokes ;)

I gotta work Friday morning but I'll make an early appearance on Thursday night. By "early" I probably mean "until 11 or 12 oclock".

You better play some Lillian Axe though biatch!

TinMan666 said:
it was Roni and Ebony... if I remember correctly through the haze of countless wild turkey & cokes ;)

I gotta work Friday morning but I'll make an early appearance on Thursday night. By "early" I probably mean "until 11 or 12 oclock".

You better play some Lillian Axe though biatch!

I have Lillian Axe in the cd player at present.

Ah yeah Ebony is Nic :) At Dallas she is Ebony though.

I have a couple of Lillian Axe songs on my mix CDs! As I said I'm not DJing but Roni will be crankin out some of my mix CDs. "Show A Little Love" and "My Number" are on them.

Top choices there Double T.

That Ebony/Nic was a little cutie alright... I'm trying to remember if it was her or some other chick that I did my "I'm Dave Hargreaves, you've probably heard of me" routine on... actually i think it was someone else.