Borknagar - Logo

Doomtroll

Cinnamon and Sodomy
Jan 7, 2007
the internet
doomentia.wordpress.com
so I'm going to get a tatoo or two soon.
One that I really want is the logo of Borknagar, the two "dragons".
As seen in the center of this album cover and on every CD.
borknagar-1.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has a clear and fairly bigger image of this?
I'd just take the CD and show it through that, but the logo on the front is too small, and on the CD itself it is too big. I only want it to fit on my wrist.

This is also not an invite for you to lecture me on how band related tatoos are retarded. I don't really care.
Any and all help is much appreciated. <3

Why Vortex in particular? He hasn't had anything to do with Borknagar since 2001.

And I have heard of Lamented Souls, own The Origins of Misery, and love it to death.

Eh, I should be going to get the tattoo with Vortex.
I don't want to say too much yet since I'm not 100% sure if I'll be meeting up with them all, but if things go well I'll tell the story afterwards, hopefully providing pictures too. wheeee

How I envy you, I hope I get to meet Vortex before I die

I had a quick exchange with him when he was in front of me at a Dimmu Borgir concert. I yelled to him "Quintessence is the best album ever written!"

So he raised his bottle of whiskey up at me and said "That's right!"

There's your proof, folks.

Wow that'd be an awesome tattoo!!! :headbang:

I wish I could get one... fucking diabetes sucks. Big time. :erk: .

^ Hahaha great one Zephyrus, I would have done the same :headbang:.

Actually I'd go to a Dimmu concert with a Borknagar or Arcturus shirt hehe :kickass::p.

Still, i don't think Dimmu will come here anytime soon, they're too fucking expensive for us poor 3rd-world bastards :Smug::rolleyes:.

Like I said I'm wearing my Quintessence t-shirt, which will be amusing as Vortex face is on the back and last I checked he was never too content with seeing photos of himself. I was originally going to take my Arcturus t-shirt and lecture him, but I thought I'd at least be nice to him and just treat the rest of Dimmu like shit <3