Borknagar @ Wacken 2009

Wacken when I went in '06 was pretty excellent. The only thing that I think is wrong with the festival now is that it's so gotten big that there's loads of idiots that go, not know nothing about half the bands and just go to get wasted and fuck shit up.

i was in wacken in 2001 and 2002...maybe there was not so many people as in the last few years, but i have to quote agah: best weekends of my life!
i have so many good memories of those days, including my norvegian tent-neighbour whose face went on fire 'cause he was doing stuping fire-tricks with the barbecue liquid in his mouth :lol:

wow cool, wasn't Vintersorg at Wacken 2001 ?

wow cool, wasn't Vintersorg at Wacken 2001 ?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i should say yes...
but....
i haven't seen him...
i didn't even know who he was :cry:

some memories about borknagar insted, 2002...but not so many as now i would like to have :cry:
forgive me, i was young and stupid at that time :cry:

Wacken when I went in '06 was pretty excellent. The only thing that I think is wrong with the festival now is that it's so gotten big that there's loads of idiots that go, not know nothing about half the bands and just go to get wasted and fuck shit up.

Even though I've never been there that's what everyone tells me.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i should say yes...
but....
i haven't seen him...
i didn't even know who he was :cry:

some memories about borknagar insted, 2002...but not so many as now i would like to have :cry:
forgive me, i was young and stupid at that time :cry:

Don't worry, we're all young and stupid at some time. e.g., I use to hate prog metal, but then I listened to Threshold and now I can stand prog-metal! There are some great bands, but I still don't like Dream Theatre :rolleyes: .

Wacken 06 was pretty awesome simply because it changed me and I got to meet all you guys <3 I still have fond memories of first meeting you in the airport and not having any idea what you were saying :3 I just remember us sitting upstairs around some circle table and you fucked off without saying anything to go get a drink or toilets or something I dunno.

Sorry, I have silly memories.

Don't worry, we're all young and stupid at some time. e.g., I use to hate prog metal, but then I listened to Threshold and now I can stand prog-metal! There are some great bands, but I still don't like Dream Theatre :rolleyes: .

yes, but...it's sad...that i maybe lost my only chance in life to see vintersorg live :cry:
i mean, i was there....he was there.... and i was doing what?...i cannot even remember what the fuck i was doing while he was playing....
it's just a sad story.... :Smug:

Wacken 06 was pretty awesome simply because it changed me and I got to meet all you guys <3 I still have fond memories of first meeting you in the airport and not having any idea what you were saying :3 I just remember us sitting upstairs around some circle table and you fucked off without saying anything to go get a drink or toilets or something I dunno.

Sorry, I have silly memories.
I told you where I was going, but you were were probably like "HOMG WAT DID THAT GUY SAY?!" :cry:

Maybe you were drunk? :p

Still, I must admit it certainly sucks :ill: .

let me think i was drunk....and not conscious of what i was doing
Sad.gif

anyway, who's gonna go wacken? no one???

Bork should play a festival...in the middle of nowhere, in some stinkin hot southern US state...like georgia, in the middle of the woods, with only backwoods folk watching them. That would be fucking cool, even though they would probably get shot at with shotgun blasts. And make a video of it.

Bork should play a festival...in the middle of nowhere, in some stinkin hot southern US state...like georgia, in the middle of the woods, with only backwoods folk watching them. That would be fucking cool, even though they would probably get shot at with shotgun blasts. And make a video of it.

You mean..... like Wolves in the throne room?

You mean..... like Wolves in the throne room?

No, that'd be a temperate rainforest somewhere in rural western Washington State. Bonus points if a mountain is somehow involved, preferably an active volcano. Which I wouldn't be adverse to - I just hope Borknagar likes moss growing on all their equipment :lol: