Borknagar @ Wacken 2009

Someone has asked for Photos from the Borknagar Concert. I've also got some. Just click on the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3AY5RXD
Hope it works.

sw.gif

I like Manowar, they have heart, soul, and balls of steel. They are always trying to push the boundries higher, they are coming out with a new song that is sung in 16 different languages.

Well I don't know, it's the same song so it's not such a big deal. I mean, just copy/paste the music, then sing it in various languages with horrible accents :rolleyes: .

Been a while since I last lurked here, thanks for posting the Wacken 2009 video! Looks awesome, wish I could have been there, but I'm gonna see Borknagar anyway on september 25th and I'm looking forward to that date so much I can't even think straight..
Also, nice to see some new folk around here!

Here's another video:

An interview done by a guy from rockalarm.tv
II and III part is available on www.rockalarm.tv

and.. as i'm new here... hails! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....hellcome and thanks for the hint with the interview. Although the site in question is rockalarm.tv (I was already shocked andstarted to activate my almost nonexistant and rusty French after I had clicked on that rockmetal.tv link you posted :D )

i'm downloading it right now, cannot wait to hear it...there are still 10 minutes to wait :loco: