Borknagar @ Wacken 2009

photos gallery:

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

entire gallery:

http://www.rockxpress.ro/galerii/wacken2009/borknagar.html

Lovely pic :)

hey you! :) nice to see you again on the forums :p

i still wonder about andreas tatoo. i didn't notice it before, so i suppose it's new. but in all photos it cannot be seen entirely, only the lower part.
it looks familiar in some way and i'm trying to remember if i've seen this image somewhere else before. it seems to have something like two legs and a tail, a sort of medieval gripping beast. could it be?

hey you! :) nice to see you again on the forums :p

i still wonder about andreas tatoo. i didn't notice it before, so i suppose it's new. but in all photos it cannot be seen entirely, only the lower part.
it looks familiar in some way and i'm trying to remember if i've seen this image somewhere else before. it seems to have something like two legs and a tail, a sort of medieval gripping beast. could it be?

Hallå tjejen :)

Hmmm... I don't think his tattoo is new because I saw a little bit of it when he played in Oslo. But sometimes it is difficult to see Andreas' skin, haha, I mean he wears those sweet striped-sweaters almost all the time (I love them though)
Have you seen Andreas' t-shirt in the pics of Wacken 09??? Well, it seems to be shorter (in the right arm). Maybe he wanted to show off the tattoo, hehe :rolleyes:

Hallå tjejen :)

Hmmm... I don't think his tattoo is new because I saw a little bit of it when he played in Oslo. But sometimes it is difficult to see Andreas' skin, haha, I mean he wears those sweet striped-sweaters almost all the time (I love them though)
Have you seen Andreas' t-shirt in the pics of Wacken 09??? Well, it seems to be shorter (in the right arm). Maybe he wanted to show off the tattoo, hehe :rolleyes:

maybe not so brand new, but i remember i saw some photos from a quite recent show and he didn't have it....
edit: it was a photo of yours, now i remember. he doesn't seem to have the tatoo here:
lfb3180d3072a400b8c26cf.jpg

i noticed that too (ohhh women :oops:), i think he rolled up the right sleeve at wacken...

and those striped sweaters always remind me only a thing.... i swear i cannot get rid of this funny impression.............:lol::zombie:o_O :rolleyes: :loco::oops::ill:

:lol::lol::lol:
freddy-krueger-crossed-arms.jpg

Yesss! That is one of my pics, hehe! My husband took it :cool:
And you're totally right!!!!!!! The tattoo is bigger now, must be new, hehe :p
Haha, hope V doesn't get mad because we are inspecting his appearance (as women that we're :saint:)

Kramar!!!!!!

wow, and I thought chicks only went nuts over Justin Timberlake like this.... See, its times like this that make me appreciate the fact that I have the sex appeal of a school bus fire

:lol::lol::lol:
i'm sorry you were wrong....
it's hard to face the truth :lol::lol::lol:

we were just talking about girly stuff so no male was asked to intervene. :Smug:
and i don't think andreas is totally out of this kind of fashion things, he is human too and i don't see why it should be a bad thing, if he rolled up his sleeve that means he wanted to show his tatoo, and that's indisputable. we only saw what he showed us, and commented it, stop. :p

and i can assure you that some of your colleagues would not loath to spend some time with some "chicks" like this :rolleyes:
edit: reading again this last phrase i think i've expressed myself badly.
i wanted to say that i've always thought that some girls would dress like bi*ches to be noticed and approach their idols only in the "pop" world, but i was wrong, and that happens in metal too, and in general guys from the bands seem to like it.... it's quite normal, the same things happen everywhere :rolleyes:

and i don't think andreas is totally out of this kind of fashion things, he is human too and i don't see why it should be a bad thing, if he rolled up his sleeve that means he wanted to show his tatoo, and that's indisputable. we only saw what he showed us, and commented it, stop. :p

I agree :saint:

And about the girls who need to dress (or act) like bitches, what a shame!
At least, it's cool to know that there are girls like Lefay and I who are truly metalheads, we don't need to dress like h**kers to be noticed & that makes the difference ;)

To Dave: We just appreciate the good things, hehe, we aren't crazy about Andreas or something like that, we just think he is cool! & He absolutely rocks!
I'm sure you will also get fans soon :)

To Dave: We just appreciate the good things, hehe, we aren't crazy about Andreas or something like that, we just think he is cool! & He absolutely rocks!
I'm sure you will also get fans soon :)

Really? ;)

@Lefay: It does happen everywhere, here most Metal girls dress like sluts (I would say 7 out of 10). Not that I mind, but it does bother me that Metal has become so fashionable.

"Oh what bands do you like?"
"Hmm… Maiden and Mägo de Oz."

:rolleyes: