Borknagar @ Wacken 2009

Indeed, I'm impressed with Dave's drumming.
I'm guessing the Hammond is coming in so clear because it is on the monitors for Mr. V

Estimated

audiovisual expecting something from your hand and have nothing of good quality, although it is not the occasion to enjoy good material. But I'm so fan of Borknagar and Vintersorg they do not forgive have sounded perfect, and the problem goes to the background as the musical quality of the banda is very high. I just hope that some day come to the lands of South America before dying.

Greetings,

M.C From Chile.

This makes very little sense, if any.

Anyway, I just ordered a USB stick with the Borknagar show. If no one has done it before me, I'll upload it to somewhere and share it with you when I get it.

Indeed, I'm impressed with Dave's drumming.
I'm guessing the Hammond is coming in so clear because it is on the monitors for Mr. V

yes the hammond is very clear. some italian guys who have been there told me that they barely could hear the hammond from the crowd, and also lars' voice, which is clear too in this video.

I can't believe you can legally buy USB sticks with gig recordings on it? I thought it was a bad joke from Jens and now there's this site with all kinds of stuff. Never seen or heard of that before. Incredible.

mmm just in case you don't know, if you don't want the usb stick you can buy the show in mp3 format. It's a bit cheaper, and you can get the show as soon as you pay

i bought the enslaved and borknagar shows. i think it's a bit expensive but anyway, 2 shows isn't that bad

mmm just in case you don't know, if you don't want the usb stick you can buy the show in mp3 format. It's a bit cheaper, and you can get the show as soon as you pay

i bought the enslaved and borknagar shows. i think it's a bit expensive but anyway, 2 shows isn't that bad

Yeah, I knew, but having a bullet shaped USB stick is all kinds of awesome too.

Material would be great to see this show on video!
I would appreciate very much.

M.C

This makes very little sense, if any.

Anyway, I just ordered a USB stick with the Borknagar show. If no one has done it before me, I'll upload it to somewhere and share it with you when I get it.

wacken videos are beginning to sprout day by day, here's another one:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go to Wacken, i miss it every damn year. They really need to make amagical lineup with every band one year, make it 'the gods have cummed' tour.

Hehe sounds like a tour Manowar would do :lol: .

And the USB stuff looks awesome, I'm very tempted to order the Borknagar one. The sound seems excellent, and who doesn't want a bullet-shaped-with-Wacken-logo drive? I know I do :kickass: .

Wahoo Paypal accepted, I think I'll order one!

I like Manowar, they have heart, soul, and balls of steel. They are always trying to push the boundries higher, they are coming out with a new song that is sung in 16 different languages.