Bought a Nile CD today.

Originally posted by Mr. Niel
In their Darkened shrines.

Crazy, crazy, crazy fast drumming. Wow. Crazy riffs too. They got a little more arty on this one too, which is also cool.

My Arms Your Hearse was in the Cd player today, but I'll have to go back to Deliverance tomorrow. The new mudvayne cd comes out tomorrow too. Hmmmmm....

I've heard the new Mudvayne is amazing. I wanna hear it!

I saw Nile about a month ago and they were fucking amazing. That drumme rhas to be seen to be believed.

As for their albums, In Their Darkened Shrines is my fav. I can't understand how anyone could complain about the production, as it suits the bands sound perfectly. It's chaotic, just like their music. Brilliant stuff.

I got In their Darkened shrines fucking amazing stuff.....really looking foreward to seeing them at next years Wacken :)

Mr Niel:i don 't have heard new NilE cd yet,but i will buy it in a few days!They have a very interesting artwork...one of the most beautiful i ve ever seen!
SuffocatioN r godz!!!Very chaotic and really brutal vocals!!

Originally posted by jester00
im really not into this sorta stuff. rather sad if you ask me.

it just is really disturbing if anything. i dont think its remotley intelligent song writting. any high school kid could write rubbish like this,

well then egyptian history is quite sad if you ask me, any high school kid could write? what a joke, if the high school kid is into egyptian history then he can write rubbish like that.

Ps. I'm not saying that Nile are masters in egyptian history:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
well then egyptian history is quite sad if you ask me, any high school kid could write? what a joke, if the high school kid is into egyptian history then he can write rubbish like that.

Ps. I'm not saying that Nile are masters in egyptian history:rolleyes:

are you telling me thats its hard to find a book about egyptian history?

im really not into the whole chopping out male penis' and impaling women one by one up their vagina until the blood flows.

too me thats sad.

I didn't said that, what i'm saying is that to make a decent song about a subject such as ''egyptian history'' you need a good knowledge on the subject. If to you that's sad well that's the way it is, that doesn't make the song less good and it's still a part of the lyrical style. There are lots of subjects in egyptian history just as sad as the lyrical theme in that song.

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
I didn't said that, what i'm saying is that to make a decent song about a subject such as ''egyptian history'' you need a good knowledge on the subject. If to you that's sad well that's the way it is, that doesn't make the song less good and it's still a part of the lyrical style. There are lots of subjects in egyptian history just as sad as the lyrical theme in that song.

fair enough.

Mr Niel: Yeah new album, i read an interview where one of the bandmembers said that they were reforming, and was preparing a new album, will come out next year I think.

InzilbetH: Cool, metal girl :)
I saw candlemass at the sweden rock festival this summer.