Bought Morningrise...

Like someone else mentioned.......... why not buy it at The End Records? Between The End, Dark Symphonies, eBay & sometimes Century Media...... I can't even tell you the last time I walked into a record store & bought a CD?! ...and I rarely pay over $13 for anything.

Congratulations on the Morningrise purchase, though. Great CD!!!!!

I find all my CD's in Amsterdam. Either at Fame or the Boudisque. Guaranteed that you find the Opeth CD you want. My problem is that I always go there and end up with luxury problems. Too wide a choice... so I always walk out of the store with the CD I didn't plan to purchase.

i normally find my stuff at smaller, non-chain record stores, normally somewhere around $10-12, i try to buy the stuff used to save some $$$

MAYH is better though, get it now if you don't have it already

Just got MAYH after a long time searching and all I can say is...WOW! Like the rest of them, it took several listens to absorb the beautiful density of this work. Why didn't I even hear of this band when it came out?

To Bid You Farewell said:
That's awesome that you got it at RTT.. the ones in Towson and Reisterstown are the best things to ever happen to me

Which RTT did you get it at?

The one in Westminster... the Heroin Capital of Maryland.
That's the best smelling store on the planet, man... *laughs*