Bout time!

ChromeLife

askew
Oct 24, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Now I can stop posting about you guys in the Katatonia forum :p , I got No Reply a few weeks ago and after listening to it alot I have to say its one of the best doom albums I have ever heard.. the drums especially give it something that alot of other bands dont have.. congrats, and keep rockin \m/ !

hi there
glad to see another band i like around "here". ive been hyping daylight dies around the boards anyway since i got no reply.
this paper i write for was SUPPOSED to print my review of no reply last week but didnt for some unknown reason... will pass that along it if makes it to print this week.
hope to see you all in the northeast sometime soon!

I just downloaded some of their songs, wow those guys are really good. Nice to see them on a cool label like relapse. btw big fake smile Shadows fall kicked major ass last night, great show.

Originally posted by ChromeLife
Now I can stop posting about you guys in the Katatonia forum :p , I got No Reply a few weeks ago and after listening to it alot I have to say its one of the best doom albums I have ever heard.. the drums especially give it something that alot of other bands dont have.. congrats, and keep rockin \m/ !
I assume you'll be going to the show at Jaxx on 1/11? I can't wait.

SUCK!.. I go to college in DC.. i will be in Mississippi for winter break then.. that sucks so hard.. mabye i can fly back early...

hope to see you all at Jaxx in early january.
or at least those even moderately near the area.
ChromeLife needs to catch this early flight!!

Yeah I heard these guys on a BW&BK sampler(the song "I Wait"). I got No Reply about a week later and I fucking love it. Rock on fellas.

Yes, it's nice to see DD with a forum here at UM. They certainly deserve it...I have been enjoying No Reply a lot lately and think they are one of the freshest bands on the scene and am very proud that something of this caliber came from the States. I wish I could see them sometime in the near future, but I don't know how that will go. I'll keep my eyes peeled for dates and hope that I have the money to go. :)

I got the CD a week ago; It hasn't left my CD player since.

Great stuff DD! Hurry up and make another one!
( Since you probably don't have any shows planned for this side of the planet. ) :D