Brainstorm Reviews

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Like the interview thread Flo started, we also need a reviews thread. Of course the fact it will make my webmaster work easier is of no relevance ;) :p

So post any links you find........ oh at the website I was stuck at the Grave Digger tour, so everything from the last 2 years is very welcome;)

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
dunno, but it seems that BS is way too "US-sounding" for his tastes, according to the other cds he has reviewed ;)

So I won't read his review in details...

EDIT : I don't mean he has bad tastes in Metal, I also love traditional german Metal, but Brainstorm is much closer to Vicious Rumors, Metal Church and all these american bands, so I can understand the guy not liking it...

I know it seems strange to have a review of a band on a site dedicated to the Utah Metal Scene, but the 'zine is also built for metal fans taht live in Utah, so in essence, these reviews are to help spread the word about the latest and greatest true metal bands out there... Brainstorm is one of them!

The U.S. is still deprived of great metal, and Utah is basiclly the armpit of western North America, so hopefully a few metal fans out here take notice to this great band!

Click here for the review!

\m/
Dustin

ThorsBlood said:
Well, but there is not much new!

i CANT wait to get this album though!!! brainstorm if fuckin awesome!! was introduced new years by my friends uncle, he gave me Soul Temptation and showed him some awesome pics from prog power. i got 2 other of their cds also, but soul temptation is my favorite, cant put it down!!! love it all!!!