brave is the best song

Necro Jesus is that a real mutilated corpse? I don't see how people like looking at that shit, fucking sick...

sure you can insult that in a Doom forum, I play goregrind and listen to many bands with that on the cover. I can say Im not a fan of that art, I prefer a million times drawn gore than real picture gore, but you gotta accept its a whole subculture, and as a metalhead (supposedly the most open-minded music fans) you gotta respect, they dont hurt anybody with that shit, the whiny wusses who cant take looking at it just dont look.

Many people dont see how you like listening to katatonia and bloodbath, its fuckin sick for MANY MANY people

sure you can insult that in a Doom forum, I play goregrind and listen to many bands with that on the cover. I can say Im not a fan of that art, I prefer a million times drawn gore than real picture gore, but you gotta accept its a whole subculture, and as a metalhead (supposedly the most open-minded music fans) you gotta respect, they dont hurt anybody with that shit, the whiny wusses who cant take looking at it just dont look.

Many people dont see how you like listening to katatonia and bloodbath, its fuckin sick for MANY MANY people

I don't think the forum admins would appreciate it. :loco:

I don't believe he was flaming anyone, just stating his opinion....

Why flame him?

and as a metalhead (supposedly the most open-minded music fans) you gotta respect, they dont hurt anybody with that shit, the whiny wusses who cant take looking at it just dont look.

I can take seeing nasty gore stuff like that, but I hate it to kind of be forced to see it.
You can't just "ignore" a damned photo of a human being that's torn apart.
I do NOT think that belongs in a forum and I do NOT respect expressing yourself like that, anywhere else than in some gore-fetish forum.

*fights*

Yah, I guess I'm a whiny wuss because I don't enjoy looking at mutilated corpses in my freetime. Ok yeah so I really enjoy dark music, doesn't mean I'm attracted to that kind of shit. I think that people that like watching Faces of Death and seeing pictures of mutilated bodies are fucked in the head.

People think I'm sick because I listen to Katatonia? I think your on another fucking plane compared to what we're talking about here.