BRAVE MURDER AUGUST (round 4)

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
vote or die. let's get this shiznit over with.

1. DORDEDUH vs GRIS

2. MACABRE OMEN vs BURZUM

3. NOKTURNAL MORTUM vs THY DARKENED SHADE

4. VEMOD vs TAAKE

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well i think at this point, dordeduh and nokturnal mortum have insurmountable leads so we're nearly done here. the only real nailbiter is burzum v. macabre omen. ken, i might have to force you to vote on this if no one else steps forward

dordeduh 6 - gris 1
burzum 4 - macabre omen 3
nokturnal mortum 7 - thy darkened shade 0 :lol:
vemod 5 - taake 2

Reactions: Krilons Resa
after i get through these The Chasm albums Im jamming, I will replay Vemod. See if I can break through. I have little interruptions at work.

and TDS deserved better. def a band I will keep an eye on, as they are on a recent split with Amestigon and Inconcessus Lux Lucis.

after i get through these The Chasm albums Im jamming, I will replay Vemod. See if I can break through. I have little interruptions at work.

and TDS deserved better. def a band I will keep an eye on, as they are on a recent split with Amestigon and Inconcessus Lux Lucis.

Orrrrrr...you could help me out with some Death Metal recos. I should probably check out The Chasm's lyrics. I didn't really get into them much back in the day though I owned a couple albums.

HEADS UP

if you're gonna vote, vote with your boots on. and do it sharpish. i ain't keepin this open for much longer. tryna move swiftly along to the final four.

@Henrik Main @spikes77 -- you guys could decide the outcome of the battle of greece vs. norway