Brazil x England (who will win?)

i don't think so... brazil football are corrupted, sick, full of pseudo-stars... England have strong leagues, a few great players, dedicated fans...

Ideally, I'd hope that both teams would die horribly but otherwise I hope England lose then I won't have to suffer baying retards in the streets singing "football's coming home"

england england england

[and like someone said, they'll then lose to senegal]

Yeah, and england are probably the biggest soccer country in the world.

Ronaldinho is a shit...He's only in Brazil team because of Nike...

Sorry, that made no sense. Nike don't choose the Brazilian squad to my knowledge. Also, he's an amazing player, haven't you seen him play?

Brazil will beat england, germany will beat USA, Spain will beat korea and senegal will beat turkey. Then Brazil will beat spain, and senegal will beat germany (it will be close). Then, in a close game also, Brazil will beat senegal even though i wish it were the otherway.

Then Brazil will beat spain, and senegal will beat germany (it will be close). Then, in a close game also, Brazil will beat senegal even though i wish it were the otherway.

Er, this can't happen. Brazil will play the winners of Turkey-Senegal. Germany will play the winners of Spain-S.Korea.

Ronaldinho's goal was so flukey. I'm absolutely gutted, Brian. :cry: Never mind, we'll win Euro 2004.

Originally posted by Analog_Kid
C'mon Lee! You can't BACK out now! hahaha:lol:

Don't be afraid. We're all BEHIND you! hehehe:lol:

Sorry, sorry, sorry! Oh, man. I CRACK myself up! hohoho:lol:

edit: Don't worry. I'm sure you won't make a ASS of yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

That was soooo bad, but I laughed.

Lee, where is the arse? C'mon, don't be shy. :p

...alternately Mrs_B could post a pic of her arse. ;)