Breaking Bad

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
5 Billion stars
Breaking Bad>Sopranos>Deadwood

Season finale this Sunday. If you aren't watching this, you're probably gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"What am I? Scarface?"

I watch them on Comcast On Demand. Sadly, I haven't seen the entirety of episode one. All the characters are hilarious. The entire show borders on surreal.

"A distributer? We had a guy like that...you killed him."

AMC has another good show called Mad Men. I've only seen one episode but it looked pretty cool.

What's yo name?

"Heizenberg" :lol:

Jonathan, were you a fan of Malcolm in the Middle?! Cranston rules in that show as well. :kickass:

And lest not forget his role as the dentist on Seinfeld. :worship:

I watch them on Comcast On Demand. Sadly, I haven't seen the entirety of episode one. All the characters are hilarious. The entire show borders on surreal.

"A distributer? We had a guy like that...you killed him."

AMC has another good show called Mad Men. I've only seen one episode but it looked pretty cool.

:loco: lol at the tub part

Goddam I love Jesse. Remember when he was supposed to buy a plastic tub in which to destroy Emilio? And he tested it out by trying to fit in it while at the store? hahahaha

@Jerry: I didn't watch Malcom in the Middle too often. I do remember it fondly though.

"Helicopter, bitch!"

What a killer season finale that was.

Jesse: What the hell is this (directed towards fluffy ski mask)
Walt: That's all they had.
Jesse: If that's all they had, you're at the wrong store. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, pretty good.
I noticed Jesse's license plate says "THE CAPN". I hadnt noticed that before. :lol:

Season 2 started Sunday night bitches!
Have yet to watch though. Waiting for some peace and quiet in this house of chaos.

Episodes 2 and 3 of this season leaked the other day. I couldn't help but watch after how the 1st episode ended... still a great show.

Pretty intense episode. I'm almost too nervous to find out what happens. Fucking Tuco.