Bring Me The Horizon, I hate em, you probably do... but

no....he is right:

ducktape.jpg

Duck tape is a brand of Duct tape.

:headbang:

Thank you for that! I know its duct tape, but I am saying brands here people. Also gaff tape for the win, bc it doesn't leave behind that shitty sticky crap.

Holy shit, just saw that they're releasing a live DVD. Here's a song from it, bloody terrible!

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104099702[/ame]

That song is total crap. Sleep with one eye open is tons better.

I will ensure that I correctly title the specific shitty scenekid song to avoid confusion in the future.

Dunno what's up with that performance - when I saw them they were loads of fun, and I can't wait for the new album/to see them on Warped this year. Really just a 'fun' band for me. if you don't dig it, you don't dig it - grow up and stop shitting all over everything just because you want your opinion to be heard.

interesting pics!
well, this is a bit off-topic, but someone may be interested in this:
my band recently played a show with PARKWAY DRIVE ... i did a photo of their 6505 settings, too. both guitarists had the same.
cabs were mesa os, not the slanted, with just one sm57 on every cabinet. boosted their amps with od808 ... they were heavy as fuck! ... unlike my 6505 tone :(

DSC00319.jpg

do you remember anything about the maxon od808 settings at all? i got a 5150... mesa cab... and a maxon od808 so i want to try these settings out lol im curious about the maxon settings because normally if i had pics of someones 6505 and knew they used a maxon id just do my thing with the maxon but this 6505's gain is very low so im just curious!

What looks weird to me is the treble being that low on a live situation...I have to keep mine at 6 with presence up there too or it won't compete with the other instruments.

That's just my experience though, and strictly talking about a rehearshal situation...live we all know highs get boosted due to the venues response, and about recording...yeah I'd prefer to keep high end and mids tamed, as this amp is mid city

remember he's using the 6505 in tandom with that orange rockerverb going through a g12... even if that rockerverb wasn't there and the top cab of his 412 full stack was just connected to the same 6505 it would be fine because when you got a full stack as long as the speakers are at ear level it will usually sound like it cuts to you more... you know?

haha.. I still use Pray for Plagues as on of my alarm clocks (I have 6).. it's the ONLY way to wake up at 6am..

-P

do you remember anything about the maxon od808 settings at all? i got a 5150... mesa cab... and a maxon od808 so i want to try these settings out lol im curious about the maxon settings because normally if i had pics of someones 6505 and knew they used a maxon id just do my thing with the maxon but this 6505's gain is very low so im just curious!

Just check the first post, i'm pretty sure on of those pics has the settings

sorry dude, couldnt take a look at the maxon back then :(

I've seen these guys every time they've made it to the US. Last tour with Every Time I Die killed. Most of the shows they played before were shitty venues with shitty sound systems. Not really til this last tour have they had a decent tour. Regardless, they put on a great show for the fans that like the band. Suicide Season was a great album and I'm anticipating that the new album will be as good.