Brisbane Opeth show last night (!!!)

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
Don't know how many times I've said it now, but WOW! What a show. They played for about 2 hours, set-list is floating around everywhere but it was:

Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Bleak
Forest of October
A Fair Judgement
Demon of the Fall (encore)

Sydney, Melbourne, wherever else they're playing, you lot there will not be disappointed :D
Sound was great, playing was great, it was all great.

I'll be off to the Melb show in a couple of hours. Should be great! Anyone in need of a ticket for tonight, please read the other Opeth thread.

I'm still there at The Arena. I'm that slimey puddle of goo near the front of the stage where I was completely melted as soon as the opening of Lepper Affinity cranked out before me.

Brisbane show was killer. Best show i have ever seen, or atleast up there with Slayer in 94 [Divine Tour].

Opeth were simply brilliant... Forest of October was my highlight, along with Godhead's Lament, A Fair Judgement, Demon of the Fall, and Advent which ruled!!! Deliverance also packed a fair punch...

Having the chance to talk with the band at length backstage after the Encore, you would not believe how down to earth they all are... Peter is as funny as hell, and the band were completley blown away by the response!!! Extremley modest for a band for finely attuned. Mikael's lead sound was immaculate.

Awesome Gig, awesome night, AWESOME BAND...