Brisbane review (w/ photos)

Just a little side question.

Over the course of the tour, did anyone notice if the corporate sections were being utalised? Shannow noted at 1st sydney show that they were all closed. Wonder how much it would have been? Free beer in a stubby and finger food all night. Would a corporate pass give you a back stager too?

Awesome pics guys.....

I may be wrong, but I think the corporate areas at Acer Arena are linked to the corporate areas at Telstra Stadium - at least according to what I was told on the stadium tour I did on Sunday.

Very nice photos indeed. What effect did you use, Salty, to touch up Spiffo's photo of Brucey?

Bruce wears the same clothes every flippin' show! He was wearing those trousers at Rock in Rio, if I'm not mistaken.

Has Cat Pash always been a Maiden fan?

I didn't know Brisbane had a venue that large. Onya, Brisbane!

There's a bit on the Live After Death doco about Pat Cash being a fan of the band, I believe. Well, I watched it somewhere recently anyway.

They were being used at Acer. There were a few odd souls wandering the outside of them, but predominantly the curtains were closed.

At the Melbourne grand prix a few years ago, we were next to a media stand (dunno whether it was Packer's or Murdoch's). The people there turned their seats away from the track so that they could be face to face with some suckhole or another. I'd imagine that corporate boxes at a 'Maiden concert would be much the same...the band would be getting in the way of the sucking.

Has Cat Pash always been a Maiden fan?

He met them on the Killers tour. I remember in '88/'89 he was on the Channel 9 MTV show as guest VJ and programmed Run To The Hills from Live After Death :headbang:

In the 80s, he gave Steve Harris tennis lessons in exchange for guitar lessons (or so said Steve in an interview once, in RAW I think).

I shouldn't have this stuff in my head.

Your photos must hate all those sneak attacks you use on 'em, Salty. I'll have to check out said program.

Cool Mark, I now have greater respect for the 1987 Wimbledon champion! On a similar note, do the Maiden guys hang around with any West Ham players, past or present?

Dont know if they hang around, but i know Steve Harris has a private box at upton park and goes when he can