Brutal/Slam Death Metal

*still spooging his pants over the Devourment hoodie he won on ebay this morning*

So whats the news on their upcoming album if anything?

I need your help fast, I was watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast and I heard a little piece of dialogue that I recognized, but couldn't remember where from. I'm almost certain it's sampled in a brutal/slam death or possibly a grind song.

Watch this video from 5:20 - 5:30

For those to lazy, it goes as follows
Spaceghost: Well looky there Zorak, It's Metallica!
Zorak: Well, everybody limbo

Whoever tells me where I might have heard this I will love forever, it's being doing my nut in.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to whoever mentioned Brutal Bands... I had never checked it out before. I'm VERY tempted to preorder Unleash the Carnivore + the Red logo shirt with the maggot on the back. (It's a sickness... I have somewhere around 40 death metal shirts not counting other music) I always get cold feet and dont though, fearing the album might suck and I'll feel like a jack off... but I'm so tempted I may have to pull the trigger this time. (a Devourment shirt and Hoodie without uber violence or a naked fat man with no head makes me happy and my life easier)

That is how all conversations in the world should start, and they should be started this way UNLESS the person not initiating the conversation shows that they already have a copy of the album.

So I've been broadening my death metalness and listening to slam... and really enjoy the genre in small to medium sized doses. I regularly listen to Devourment, Wormed, Disgorge (US) Abominable Putridity and my favorite so far, Human Mincer. (and am gonna try Avulsed out in the near future)

The Breakdown at the end of Disgorge's dissecting the apostles just crushed my face...
I'm sure I'm missing a few obvious ones... Where do I go next?

I'm just going to wait for MDF to get it... just more of a reason to look forward to it, and I don't have to deal with the interwebz.

I wish I wasnt so damn poor... I live in WV and am gonna miss MDF. And as far as band merch... I'd rather use the internet than try and search for it around these parts. (especially death metal... which is very rare around here and is basically all I listen to when it's "just me"... even the hot topics carry just behemoth amon amarth and cannibal corpse anymore)