Brutal/Slam Death Metal

That Wormeaten album is sick too. Masturbation - Putrified Vaginal Infibulation is an album that doesn't get mentioned much, also.

Dying Fetus slam sometimes but they arent really a true slam band, if that makes sense.

The shirt I bought...
2uf6bnl.jpg

4qo51i.jpg

Looking to buy another slam shirt if I can decide on one... and after christmas probably gonna buy three from sevared.

Anyone likes Pustulated ? Ive just listened to their split with copremesis it's not outstanding but the drumming is really interesant and varied. To me it feels like it's a drum project for the Brodequin (ex ?) drummer...
Also their album Inherited Cryptorchidism is in the same vein with the drums covering the rest most of the time.

K, let me be the judge of this.

Yeah dude, how could you ever mistake this for brutal death metal, it is quite clearly deathcore. WTF.

Been listening to so much slam lately.

I cant figure out Goretrade though... I just dont like them, at all. I cant make it through either album.

ive been listening to practically no slam lately. i think i overdosed on it during the summer. my chart for the last three months is pretty weird because of it.