Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Pustulated are kinda cool, really experimental to the point where half the album is just strange/obscure instrumentals that totally fucks your mind, specially when baked. One of there songs just trips me out, Dementia infinitia

malice, someone has to say this. Your a tool, and an idiot. A lot of the bands you post aren't slam, and that one, hell beyond or whatever? That's deathcore, plain and simple. You don't know slam from average brutal death metal, and can't differentiate deathcore from brutal death. Wow.

And Gorepoflesh is one of the greatest bands ever. Nuff said.

malice, someone has to say this. Your a tool, and an idiot. A lot of the bands you post aren't slam, and that one, hell beyond or whatever? That's deathcore, plain and simple. You don't know slam from average brutal death metal, and can't differentiate deathcore from brutal death. Wow.

He can obviously tell, he's posted band releases like all shall perish, which is death core, and a good death core band that I actually like, and this is BDM/slam, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's pretty fucking obvious that not everything in this thread is slam.

He can obviously tell, he's posted band releases like all shall perish, which is death core, and a good death core band that I actually like, and this is BDM/slam, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's pretty fucking obvious that not everything in this thread is slam.
Yep it's the first time that I found something to say about one of his post. At a certain point some brutal deathcore is comparable to slam death (it depends very much on what elements of deathcore the band use the most).
But Hellbeyond is definitively deathcore and not some good one to me(moreover look at their own description on their myspace "Death Metal / Hardcore / Down-tempo" or use your ears if you can...).

but i would go as far as calling him a tool and an idiot. malice is seems like an alright guy and hes nice enough to send me cds i havnt found yet every once in a while.

I disagree with that as well. I don't like all the bands that he posts, but at least he posts information about bands that I am usually not familiar with. And he has also sent a couple of good links to me too, so I definitely appreciate that.

Can't wait till Gorevent new album anyone know some bands that plays slam in their veins or in the vein of Abominable Putridity. That means good production and almost no technical riffs just slamming parts.

Fuck I already know all of them !
Also Awaiting The Autopsy & Putridity doesn't really fits what im looking for now.
Katalepsy rules BTW "the number of death" the (chorus) vocal pattern on the riff from 00"25 to 00"36 is amazing and give me a huge smile of satisfaction all the time.
ouuu wiitttiittitiitttitiititititi ouuuwiiii !!!

Hell Beyond can be considered multiple genres, however they are labeled as Brutal Death Metal on Metal-Archives, which is why I posted them here. And I posted information about a new album that may or may not contain core influences.

At least I'm contributing something to the thread. Eat a dick fagot..

In related news: Ingested's full-length is now available through Sevared Records.

Hell Beyond really can't be considered much other than deathcore, tbh. Having spacing like that between notes in breakdowns is a definite deathcore trait, and the main difference between slams and deathcore breakdowns. Moreover, plenty of bands are labeled wrong on M-A because people are stupid and don't understand how to listen to music. In addition, if the stuff on the Myspace is any indication of the new album (I honestly forget if it is or not), it's not "brutal death metal."

And Logan/GundamTerran is new here but has been an avid S-M supporter for a while (not that you aren't or that that even really means anything; we are humble :p) and has been in many chats with me about slam over the past year or two.

And Ingested is lame. ;)

How I've seen it since Malice has come here: he has been a great source of news and updates on the scene, and we are grateful for his contributions and his bringing-to-light of things the newbies and sometimes veterans alike (admittedly even Nick and I at some points) don't know about. While he rarely discusses the bands mentioned, he is still a good dude generally and the contributions are appreciated (of course). :)

I apologize malice, I took it a bit far, but from what I've seen, you just post every piece of news you find, search all day for albums, etc, you probably don't even listen to half the stuff. Weren't you the one who enjoys Artery Eruption? Lindsay Lohan creates better slam death.

I'm just saying, I love the work you do, I enjoy reading up on all these new posts etc, but I just have a feeling you listen to this music just to listen to it. I donnou.

I just have a feeling you listen to this music just to listen to it.

Isn't the point of liking music to listen to it?

I have 250+ different Brutal Death Metal bands on my iPod among many other genres of extreme metal. I like to hear how different regions of the World have their own scenes and sounds. And if some of them throw in some breakdowns that's not going to turn me off.

And yes, I did enjoy the new Artery Eruption full-length, but I wouldn't consider it a highlight of 2009. To be honest I just enjoy the slam parts. They remind me of Vomitous.

85673_logo.jpg

Human rejection are currently working on the 3rd album of the band.
after playing lot of shows to promote the bands latest album"decrepit to insanity" and taking off a tour before some days the band decided to "stay at home" for a while taking a rest" and focusing on the next album of human rejection..
the band wont be able to play shows untill march of 2010..but this is just for shows away from greece..
shows close to the base of the band will be played for sure...

new songs of the band will be appear on the shows of the band around the world on the upcoming shows and if the times wants it some we ll be recorded soon for u to have a taste..

alex
hr

Source: http://www.myspace.com/humanrejection

malice is seems like an alright guy and hes nice enough to send me cds i havnt found yet every once in a while.

This. Malice has hooked me up with some really good cds I couldnt find elsewhere.... and introduced me to alot of first wave slam bands I had never heard of.

Disagree, I thought the new one was much too streamlined and lost a lot of what made them fun (bouncy, groove-slam with good bass presence)