Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Yeah, it's the one from California. I'm downloading their new album Desecrate The Vile now.
I only happened across them because I was looking for the British death metal band Desecration.

Condemned is pretty crappy, IMO. I didn't like Desecrate The Vile; terminally uninteresting.

Desecration is cool, but as bit off-putting in their silliness at times. Still, a fun listen. Glad you've been liking Defloration, as their new album is a fucking vicious brutal death/technical "melodic" death hybrid. Much better than their debut. Been spinning it more than is probably healthy! Like older Necrophagist only more traditional, to these ears. The best part about their debut was the song title XTREME BLOWJOB...seriously...WTF!?

Cinerary, were, of course, amazing. Recapitated and Hung By Intestines are the heaviest fucking shit ever!!

On a side note, kind relating to this topic:

A new Ichorous tape on Wisconsin-based label VWE MAY come out at the same time as a tape by Jon Engman (better known as "the ex-drummer for both Brodequin and Foetopsy") under the name Patient on the same label (apparently his noisy/industrial project; he's done some Brodequin and Foetopsy intros and outros you hear on albums...kinda cool). How's that for BRUTAL!/1!?1!??SHIFT+1

On a side note, kind relating to this topic:

A new Ichorous tape on Wisconsin-based label VWE MAY come out at the same time as a tape by Jon Engman (better known as "the ex-drummer for both Brodequin and Foetopsy") under the name Patient on the same label (apparently his noisy/industrial project; he's done some Brodequin and Foetopsy intros and outros you hear on albums...kinda cool). How's that for BRUTAL!/1!?1!??SHIFT+1

Great. I like your project. I listened to blackish air on your myspace. I like it.

POSSIBLY! Still, that's badass.

Alter: cool. "Brackish Air" on Myspace is just a sample of a 10 minute track on an upcoming tape on Trench Knifed Recordings. For more information, PM me. Glad you like it!

Fuck off Alter, Torture Of Decimation is fucking KILLER!

Also...yes...fuck...Fetal Mutilation. Jesus...Christ. It deserves the insane amount of ellipses I made in that blog post...seriously...

EDIT: Just to spite Alter, I just bought that fucking CD! How you like them apples...!?

Yo Cookie, if you want that song pm me an email address so I can send it via megaupload/yousendit - for some reason they won't just hold the damn thing online.

Since the song sucks really hard, I've thrown in the Abominable Putridity demo (there is no physical copy, so don't feel like you're stealing from the band). To add a little extra there is one Retch Track and one Gorey Gibbler track with different vocals put in.

Yo Cookie, if you want that song pm me an email address so I can send it via megaupload/yousendit - for some reason they won't just hold the damn thing online.

Since the song sucks really hard, I've thrown in the Abominable Putridity demo (there is no physical copy, so don't feel like you're stealing from the band). To add a little extra there is one Retch Track and one Gorey Gibbler track with different vocals put in.
Done and thanks :kickass:

Worst band EVER. Torture of Decimation is fucking terrible. I think is the worst cd I own.

I mgiht give it another try. The vocals kill it so much.
I checked it out out of curiousity. IMO it is average slam.

I've been listening to a ton of bdm at work as of late. It really helps keep me awake. I have come to the conclusion that I like well produced, well written bdm. I'm not too keen on the kind of dbm where you can't make out the guitars and all you hear is blastbeats (Putrify, Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated, etc.) or average slam. Some of the bdm bands I like are: Nile, Suffocation, Mortal Decay, Inveracity, Iniquity, Desecration, Regorge, Defloration, Veneral Disease, Hour of Penance, Aborted, etc. I don't like Severed Savior, Vile, Decrepit Birth, and the like (ie shitty cookie cutter Cali dbm). What are some other bands I would like?